Group Park 6
5 5

468 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, cascadia said:

People here usually are; it's just that sometimes people forget about things mentioned on the thread.

I like, respect, learn from and hopefully give a tid bit of advice to others when I can :D 

That being said .... WE NEED TO HAVE A 3 DAY BBQ LOCATED .... UMmm i don't where... but holy shit! how fun could that be??!!! get all you goofy and smart sum bitches on the same beach drinking... everything.. :D to just hang out. .. .. .. BEST PARK EVER!!!

this is Don Julios fault....  MUCH LOVE... Peace Out :D 

Claimed: giraty
Queue: qbbq, Broxzier, imlegos, Wuis
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, TheMightyClem, SpiffyJack, jensj12

Monsanto magically disappeared from the list. Make sure to copy the last updated list when making changes to it.

Posted (edited)

No big changes. Decided not to remove the visibility of Touge Kart, instead I added fences at corners and reduced the amount of cars in Ferrari Parade. Putting myself in missed list because holiday until 31st July! Happy holiday everyone xD

Claimed: -
Queue: qbbq, Broxzier, imlegos, Wuis
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, TheMightyClem, SpiffyJack, jensj12, Monsanto, giraty

@qbbq

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.47.sv6

EDIT: Hope there's no mismatch. I haven't used the 0.1. OpenRCT2

Edited by giraty

Claimed: qbbq
Queue: Broxzier, imlegos, Wuis
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, TheMightyClem, SpiffyJack, jensj12, Monsanto, giraty

Posted (edited)

Added more scenery to "Molerat".

Made A Station Great Again! (... who am I kidding? It's literally a dumpster fire.)

@Broxzier, our power provider, PowerMax, wishes to further along its high voltage power lines into our park.

And welcome @Monsanto! You are free to pick up the file and play at any time. Just make sure it isn't currently claimed and make a post saying that you are claiming.

Untitled.thumb.png.a80b25d469b36dfcd5d5f55c3721afa0.png

Claimed
Queue: @Broxzier imlegos, Wuis, qbbq

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.48.sv6

Edited by qbbq

Claimed: jensj12
Queue: Broxzier, imlegos, Wuis, qbbq
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, TheMightyClem, SpiffyJack, Monsanto, giraty

Claimed:
Queue: Broxzier, imlegos, Wuis, qbbq, jensj12
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, TheMightyClem, SpiffyJack, Monsanto, giraty

@Broxzier

Tried to build a pirate ship tour, here's the result (ignore the golf sticks):

596e09b50336b_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-07-1813-44-51.thumb.png.c1ae2f8ce5ad145ce629502db82df4b5.png

Improvements are welcome. I also fixed some incorrectly placed glass walls on the teleporting coaster.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.49.sv6

Posted (edited)

You can pretend those golfclubs are maps ;) @jensj12

(no longer claiming the park. I have no inspiration)

Edited by Jochem

Claimed: Broxzier
Queue: imlegos, Wuis, qbbq, jensj12

Not very much done this turn, but here's what I built:

Qa90Xzq.png

No additional changes.

Queue: imlegos, Wuis, qbbq, jensj12, Broxzier

@imlegos, @Monsanto

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.50.sv6

Claimed: - SpiffyJack
Queue: imlegos, Wuis, qbbq, jensj12, Broxzier
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, TheMightyClem, Monsanto, giraty, imlegos 

@imlegos if you want this park... take it... I claimed but im just looking at stuff :D 

EDIT:  I will get serious at 5:00pm pacific time... until then I am just looking

Edited by SpiffyJack

HEY BUILDERS!!!

I'm replacing a fried SSD in my system... Bad Day... lost my work. 

Use the current file       6.50                                        https://openrct2.org/forums/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=5072

sorry to inconvenience you.

Queue: @imlegos, Wuis, qbbq, jensj12, Broxzier
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, TheMightyClem, Monsanto, giraty, SpiffyJack

@SpiffyJack When did you think frying a SSD was a good idea? :P 

Seems the summer holidays will be a rather quiet period. Which is always kind of weird as you'd expect to have more time but instead plan your holiday full too. x) 

1 hour ago, Wuis said:

@SpiffyJack When did you think frying a SSD was a good idea? :P 

Seems the summer holidays will be a rather quiet period. Which is always kind of weird as you'd expect to have more time but instead plan your holiday full too. x) 

Usually I like em as a fried egg sandwich, but so far, none of this is tasting very good. Enterprise drive too... failed in less than 3 years .. :D 

Claimed!