Group Park 6

Broxzier

5 hours ago, jensj12 said:

If there's a reason, you can find it somewhere in this thread. If you fell like you can improve the entrance, go ahead (but don't move the entrance, someone reported that it causes issues).

This is a bit off-topic, but did someone else report that it causes issues other than the other thread I posted? Still trying to figure out if my issue is a bug or park specific...

Back on topic: I'm going to make an entrance building around the existing entrances. If it ends up sucking, we can delete it.

Nobody likes walking through castles. That's what park management throught when they created the new idea for the ride that just opened: Medieval Explorer. A ride that takes the guests in a powered car through the castle and a nearby village, while through some built-in speakers the guests are informed about its history.

As fun as it sounds, park management completely forgot about the terrible weather, and more importantly, about the terrible condition of the castle. Weeds are growing everywhere!

tGb5dTG.png

Claimed:
Queue: jensj12, saxman1089, giraty, Broxzier
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, Monsanto, SpiffyJack, imlegos, qbbq, Przemek, Wuis, TheMightyClem

@jensj12

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.74.sv6

• Like 6

Claimed: Wuis
Queue: saxman1089, giraty, Broxzier
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, Monsanto, SpiffyJack, imlegos, qbbq, Przemek, Wuis, TheMightyClem, jensj12

I was watching the park yesterday on the forums and f.lux was making it so that my screen didn't emit so much blue light, so this is how I thought giraty's coaster looked like: 

59b15eed2a12b_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-09-0716-54-41.thumb.png.1408b45dbeba9aa9548e26c35999d7ac.png

(no changes made, just to give you a visual)

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, Wuis said:

Claimed: Wuis
Queue: saxman1089, giraty, Broxzier
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, Monsanto, SpiffyJack, imlegos, qbbq, Przemek, Wuis, TheMightyClem, jensj12

I was watching the park yesterday on the forums and f.lux was making it so that my screen didn't emit so much blue light, so this is how I thought giraty's coaster looked like: 

59b15eed2a12b_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-09-0716-54-41.thumb.png.1408b45dbeba9aa9548e26c35999d7ac.png

(no changes made, just to give you a visual)

Hey, add some candy theming and call it the "Bubblegum Blaster" and you've got a coaster!

• Like 1

59b1887ac18e5_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-09-0719-54-37.thumb.png.f6e1234a14058d427347be88f6a1e036.png

----NEW----

• Shed's Pit, Restrooms
  • Whas'nda Shed, you stumble upon a shed which has been abandonded and thus you need to check the inside because ofcourse when things aren't yours but nobody is claiming it, means you can check it out. Features a darkride in the basement.

----Changes----

• Hired a few staff members
  • Fixed some walls
  • Labyrinth's building had a part that would glitch if a train left, now it shouldn't do so, visually it barely has changed.

Claimed
Queue: saxman1089, giraty, Broxzier, Wuis

@saxman1089

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.75.sv6

• Like 4

Claimed: --
Queue: giraty, Broxzier, Wuis, saxman1089

Well, I'm not feeling super creative today, so I just added a small magic carpet ride with the cheesiest name I could think of. Also, this park is getting a bit full.... might be time to start thinking about the next group park.

@giraty

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6 2017-09-08 17-19-49.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.76.sv6

• Like 1

Claimed: --
Queue: giraty, Broxzier, Wuis, saxman1089, Przemek
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, Monsanto, SpiffyJack, imlegos, qbbq, Wuis, TheMightyClem, jensj12

There are still few areas of unsused terrain, we shall continue building. Its a test to see if players can manage such small places. 

The idea was to create reverse-incline launched shuttle mode coaster, but i extended it to fill area and connected to the end of station. The result is Entropia Coaster :D 

59b3e0b949f39_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-09-0914-37-02.thumb.png.08f7ea1c11e7500c0e7a79d1cb3a24de.png

@Broxzier Ive fixed your haunted mansion ride, peeps were stuck trying to get into invisible exit of the ride, thus never finding queue. :) 

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.77.sv6

Edited by Przemek
  • Like 3

The path layout in the station of Pyramid of the Sphynx confuses mechanics, as the pathfinding thinks there's a path connecting the queue and the exit while mechanics can't use it. Can't fix it without adding path railings in the station. I did fix two other rides where the exit got disconnected.

Not finished yet. Is there a way to put rollercoaster cars on a miniature train/tram track, in such a way that the train moves as if it was a tram?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jensj12 said:

The path layout in the station of Pyramid of the Sphynx confuses mechanics, as the pathfinding thinks there's a path connecting the queue and the exit while mechanics can't use it. Can't fix it without adding path railings in the station. I did fix two other rides where the exit got disconnected.

Not finished yet. Is there a way to put rollercoaster cars on a miniature train/tram track, in such a way that the train moves as if it was a tram?

AFAIK you can do this by building tram/train rail first then switch the cars to RollerCoasters. I think. Let me try first.

Got late to claim again...lmao

• Like 1
16 hours ago, jensj12 said:

Is there a way to put rollercoaster cars on a miniature train/tram track, in such a way that the train moves as if it was a tram?

What @Broxzier said is correct, you can't make an unpowered vehicle powered. But I believe that @Spacek found that the mini helicopter trains contain an invisible powered car. You could add that powered car to your coaster train, and it wouldn't look any different because the additional car is invisible (you might have to make sure the powered car is at the front of the train for this to work - I have not tried it yet so YMMV)

• Like 2