Group Park 6

Broxzier

Of course observation towers can be higher than the highest attraction in the park, but 3x as high is a bit extreme. The highest attraction + 10m should be enough. Can we limit it to +50 in-game units in new group parks?

Anything that is just a vertical line from the bottom to the top of the screen looks bad to me. That even includes a diagonal lifthill and other long diagonal tracks, but those sometimes don't have the quick-fix option that observation towers do have.

Hey guys!

Broxzier unfortunately has some issues with modern technology, so the page doesn't really load for him. Which means he cannot upload his work. But worry not, he asked me to do it for him.

He says:

"One new coaster, that explores a the sandy desert area!

Other things:
- added dirt or sand underneath most paths
- Looked at the highest coaster heights (34,5 m) and cut the observation tower in half, which is still 54 m above the ground." (Broxzier, 2017)

eiiJjOy.png

Claimed
Queue: @saxman1089 ,TheMightyClem,Przemek, Broxzier
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, Monsanto, SpiffyJack, imlegos, qbbq, jensj12

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.68.sv6

• Like 4
12 hours ago, saxman1089 said:

@Przemek, were you building something in this spot?

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6 2017-08-24 20-53-25.png

Hey, I was trying to put some gardens and fancy pathways all along, but some strange error appeared, something about ride tracks and I resigned. 
If you want you can put some attractions, feel free B|

Also:

Im away from computer till monday, so please put me in missed turn list :) thanks

• Like 3

Added two rides:

• Cliffside Climbers - A monster truck ride in and around the cliffs.
  • Clifftop Electric Cars - Bumper cars at the top of the cliff.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6 2017-08-25 18-55-11.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6 2017-08-25 18-55-28.png

Claimed: ---
Queue: @TheMightyClem, Broxzier, saxman1089 
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, Monsanto, SpiffyJack, imlegos, qbbq, jensj12, Przemek

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.69.sv6

Edited by saxman1089
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, Przemek said:

Hey, I was trying to put some gardens and fancy pathways all along, but some strange error appeared, something about ride tracks and I resigned. 

The error messages you were getting were from the helicopter ride, which is invisible. The "disable support limits" cheat has to be turned on in order to make that ride, and when its turned off, you cant move the ground because it messes with the supports.

• Like 1

It seems I forgot to put myself on queue..... I should be behind TheMightyClem now...

Claimed: TheMightyClem
Queue: giraty, Broxzier, saxman1089 
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, Monsanto, SpiffyJack, imlegos, qbbq, jensj12, Przemek

• Like 1

As a final additions to our space facility, Lost Gravity arose in an improvised martian area to give our guests a chance to experiece a space flight. Lying on their backs, guests will fly through the area, going upside down multiple times. (small additions have been made after the screenshot)

59a565a445cd0_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-08-2914-19-22.thumb.png.16d02fc3bdd78d1f82317110ba639678.png59a5674e8f3f9_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-08-2914-56-12.thumb.png.21b61c39caa7fc492c788d4d6db2e140.png

Claimed: -
Queue: saxman1089, TheMightClem, giraty, Broxzier, jensj12
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, Monsanto, SpiffyJack, imlegos, qbbq, Przemek

@saxman1089

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.71.sv6

• Like 3

Claimed: saxman1089
Queue: TheMightyClem, giraty, Broxzier, jensj12
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, Monsanto, SpiffyJack, imlegos, qbbq, Przemek, Wuis

I'm back! I forgot to add myself to the missed turn list though, so I changed that. :)

• Like 1