Group Park 6

Broxzier

598066836d87b_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-07-3114-02-02.thumb.png.c6e336ddf042722f2231e075e0236542.png

I made this little kiddie coaster, I really struggled with making a station, as you can see above. In the end I chose for the one followed by this bit of text

.5980668531d68_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-08-0113-17-48.thumb.png.36b527efb91a7f06cebb573a50f51806.png

The coaster is called Rancher's Jumble and is surrounded by a party tent and a water play area, I think it worked out quite well in the end only the capacity is a bit low ( > 1,000) as trains need to wait a fair bit before being able to get on to the chainlift as the part after the second lifthill is fairly larger than the first bit.

Claimed
Queue: jensj12, giraty, Wuis
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, TheMightyClem, Monsanto, SpiffyJack, imlegos, qbbq, Broxzier, Przemek

@Przemek, @giraty You both come from the missed turn list, you can claim the park now too if you want to.

@jensj12

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.53.sv6

• Like 4

No idea but unrealistic one or futuristic

The boat goes upby strong magnetic field where the rails and lift hills on top will catch it

Claimed:
Queue: Broxzier, jensj12, Wuis, TheMightyClem , giraty
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, Monsanto, SpiffyJack, imlegos, qbbq, Przemek

@Broxzier @jensj12 @TheMightyClem @Everyone

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.54.sv6

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6 2017-08-04 15-09-55.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6 2017-08-04 15-10-02.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6 2017-08-04 15-10-07.png

Edited by giraty
  • Like 2
On 8/4/2017 at 01:19, giraty said:

No idea but unrealistic one or futuristic

The boat goes upby strong magnetic field where the rails and lift hills on top will catch it

I wonder if the ride would pull all the steel fasteners and plates from my 50 year old battled body? :D 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SpiffyJack said:

I wonder if the ride would pull all the steel fasteners and plates from my 50 year old battled body? :D 

Well we have a rule that you need to take off any metal thing from your body, just like airport metal detector. B|

I actually wanted the boat to go up in flat position so we can say there's a platform lifting the boats up. I've tried merging the track with a vertical tower track like Launched Freefall or Observation Tower but they seem cannot be merged into. Or could it?

Edited by giraty
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, giraty said:

Well we have a rule that you need to take off any metal thing from your body, just like airport metal detector. B|

I actually wanted the boat to go up in flat position so we can say there's a platform lifting the boats up. I've tried merging the track with a vertical tower track like Launched Freefall or Observation Tower but they seem cannot be merged into. Or could it?

Not to my knowledge, but I'm certainly not the smartest guy out here. If it were me, I would hide the lift all together by using a an entry building at the bottom and another exit bldg at the top. hide the boats and track up to the exit bldg. plus, you need some kinda support up there to justify the track support and you could incorporate the upper bldg at the same time.. just a thought :D  

Edited by SpiffyJack
  • Like 1

PowerMax has finished the construction of the powerlines, and the bicycle rental place has officially opened. For some reason, you need to show your ID before you may use them. On a very related note, some elderly guests have been upset about not being allowed to rent a bike. Footage from one of the first trips reveals why (though because of "discrimination", it's an unspoken rule):

bTJTSGt.gif

Other things:

• Fixed one mechanic's patrol area so that it could reach a ride
  • Replaced an asphalt bridge with a black-wooden one, to fit its surroundings
  • Force-fixed one ride that somehow couldn't be fixed? (Not sure how this happened.)

Claimed:
Queue: Wuis, TheMightyClem, giraty, Broxzier
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, Monsanto, SpiffyJack, imlegos, qbbq, Przemek, jensj12

@Wuis

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.55.sv6

• Like 4

Claimed by Wuis! :D

EDIT: Pathing in the fire station got so complicated that I will probably have to remove it or remove a ride as the current layout is making it unable for the wooden wild mine carts coaster to be fixed. I already struggled with this last turn but didn't get to a conclusion. (I also forgot to remove the coaster)

If anyone has ideas, then please say so. Currently my plan is to rebuild to whole structure, probably another design though I will make it so that the car ride and coaster station are parallel but differ by that the coaster will be placed on 3m high and thus can have the entrance and exit placed over that of the car ride. The motion simulator I'm not certain of yet, if it will also be included, it'd be probably be around the same position, thus underground. For theming I'm going to look up various fire stations, main requirement for the end product is that you can somewhat notice that it's a fire station, which is kind of difficult with the limited resources the base game has. If you know a cool fire station, let me know, because I will definitely consider it. To maybe edge the other building, I'll try to add a canteen, but even with increased size, that might be difficult.

EDIT-EDIT:@Broxzier Maybe explain everyone how the gears work, that might help. :P 

EDIT-EDIT-EDIT: I'm saying this now because I'll probably spend the rest of my evening looking at fire stations.

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Wuis said:

Currently my plan is to rebuild to whole structure, probably another design though I will make it so that the car ride and coaster station are parallel but differ by that the coaster will be placed on 3m high and thus can have the entrance and exit placed over that of the car ride.

If you still want them to sync, you could build the entrance and exit with clearance checks disabled through the other station. If it's inside a building, nobody will notice the guests walking through.

1 hour ago, Wuis said:

EDIT-EDIT:@Broxzier Maybe explain everyone how the gears work, that might help. :P

I don't understand what you're asking exactly.

• Like 1

The EDIT-EDIT bit was just a joke, they all look like they make way more effort than they should do while cycling, thus they should change to a higher gear. I might try to get them parallel in the current building, that could indeed by something that could work.

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 1

Inhabitants of the town near the fire station were confused when the firemen didn't turn out to return a stray cat to it's former owner after it got struck in a tree. After this horrendous accident got shared on MeOwER, the fire station shut down. After it shut down, angry teens that had nothing to do with the incident later on set the place on fire. And thus, a new fire station was required. (Although it is unclear how the former fire station's fire was extinguished)

F.S.C.A. , a worldwide organisation that once started their first fire station in the Canadian capital Ottawa now operates nine million fire stations worldwide. They have decided they will settle their newest location on the location of the former fire station.

5988af97f0b27_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-08-0720-11-11.thumb.png.f675c1611aaf44ebcd8b131122691a2b.png

---  NEW ---

• Fantastical Stray Cats Adventure, a wild mouse coaster ( how ironic)
  • On Patrol, an interactive ride with a real firetruck!
  • Stray Cats Talk&Elephant Stuff, a 57D movie
  • McDriveWay, food and drinks

5988af8fb4e6b_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-08-0720-13-31.thumb.png.486b8e8c22ba2cfa2a2cf3327837ab74.png < If you want to see the underground pathing

Claimed:
Queue: @TheMightyClem giraty, Broxzier, Wuis
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, Monsanto, SpiffyJack, imlegos, qbbq, Przemek, jensj12

Are you still interested in taking a turn @Przemek?

PS. I will try to incorporate the former coaster in something else.

PSPS. I forgot to add queue line tvs at the motion simulator D: 

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.56.sv6

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 3