Group Park 6

Broxzier

I can get the full game with expansion, no problem. But we need to agree from this point on, 6.36, that we are using expansions.

Shall we put it down to a vote? I would @ everyone but I don't want to be too obnoxious.

EDIT: Claim is on hold for now.

Edited by qbbq

595bd3b0bc421_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-07-0419-41-55.thumb.png.09e8360932de7416e4015101493d3c44.png

@qbbq I edited the attraction so it doesn't have expansion content anymore. It's renamed to "Flying Dutchman". (I've tried using one of the ingame planes, but that doesn't look that nice)

Here's the file:

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.36b.sv6

Can you let me know if you can use the file in that state?

We already agreed on not using the expansion packs so we will not be doing so for this park, any use of it in the future can be discussed when it's time for a new group park in the then designated topic for that.

@SpiffyJack I hope you don't mind the edit, I quite like the idea of having planes up in the air and changing the ride type to a crooked house is a nice way to avoid all the hard work to hide all track pieces, but as earlier said, we had agreed on not using expansion pack content so we will not be doing so, I hope I did not harm your coaster in such way that you don't like it or don't feel it's yours. PS. What is up with the lack of walls/supports on the side the guests enter the attraction? I found it to be quite peculiar but I didn't mind it. Is there something missing?

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 5
32 minutes ago, Wuis said:

595bd3b0bc421_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-07-0419-41-55.thumb.png.09e8360932de7416e4015101493d3c44.png

@qbbq I edited the attraction so it doesn't have expansion content anymore. It's renamed to "Flying Dutchman". (I've tried using one of the ingame planes, but that doesn't look that nice)

Here's the file:

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.36b.sv6

Can you let me know if you can use the file in that state?

We already agreed on not using the expansion packs so we will not be doing so for this park, any use of it in the future can be discussed when it's time for a new group park in the then designated topic for that.

@SpiffyJack I hope you don't mind the edit, I quite like the idea of having planes up in the air and changing the ride type to a crooked house is a nice way to avoid all the hard work to hide all track pieces, but as earlier said, we had agreed on not using expansion pack content so we will not be doing so, I hope I did not harm your coaster in such way that you don't like it or don't feel it's yours. PS. What is up with the lack of walls/supports on the side the guests enter the attraction? I found it to be quite peculiar but I didn't mind it. Is there something missing?

I Don't mind at all... I kinda thought I was pushing the boundaries... The structure is not finished, so its an all a WIP at this point ... I only took the park for an hour.. any changes are welcome.

• Like 1

595c787ea21a2_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-07-0422-22-10.png.7fc0f3255a10432a6fc2d3ed2de83288.png

Fixed disconnected shops and stalls all over the park, as well as building eating areas here and there as well as building a Ferris Wheel.  This park now has all types of food available in the base game. 

Remember, there a lot of tram stations still waiting to be remodeled!  Adopt a tram station today and help out your fellow builders now! 

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.37.sv6

Claimed: -
Queue:  qbbq, Jochem, Wuis, Broxzier, SpiffyJack, giraty
Missed: jensj12, RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, imlegos, Tune, TheMightyClem

@qbbq  @jensj12  @RedScope53  @cascadia  @WobblyRails  @imlegos  @Tune  @TheMightyClem

• Like 4

Claimed: qbbq
Queue:  jensj12, Jochem, Wuis, Broxzier, SpiffyJack, giraty
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, imlegos, Tune, TheMightyClem

In case I don't manage to claim it today, I'll claim it on saturday or sunday so Jochem can jump in front of me.

• Like 2

Untitled.thumb.png.57455a3b78afbc0c61a3fd438d41c347.png

Improved layout of Scream.

Added a 2-wide road through the eastern quadrant of the map.

Started a castle theme in eastern quadrant. I don't think it looks too good so please expand and/or demolish it if you like.

No new rides this time.

Claimed
Queue:  @jensj12, Jochem, Wuis, Broxzier, SpiffyJack, giraty, qbbq
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, imlegos, Tune, TheMightyClem

7 hours ago, jensj12 said:

In case I don't manage to claim it today, I'll claim it on saturday or sunday so @Jochem can jump in front of me.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.38.sv6

• Like 2