Group Park 6

Broxzier

So I claimed then proceeded to fall asleep. I'm at work until 3am because of a computer program change over at work. So I'm giving up the map for now and moving to the missed list. I'm sorry for wasting any time! I'll have time to claim some time Sunday evening. Sorry again.

Queue: @Jochem Wuis, Broxzier, giraty, qbbq
Missed: jensj12, RedScope53, Cascadia, SpiffyJack, WobblyRails, imlegos, Tune, TheMightyClem

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, TheMightyClem said:

So I claimed then proceeded to fall asleep. I'm at work until 3am because of a computer program change over at work. So I'm giving up the map for now and moving to the missed list. I'm sorry for wasting any time! I'll have time to claim some time Sunday evening. Sorry again.

Queue: @Jochem Wuis, Broxzier, giraty, qbbq
Missed: jensj12, RedScope53, Cascadia, SpiffyJack, WobblyRails, imlegos, Tune, TheMightyClem

xD Poor you, I used to fall asleep a lot during a certain period. It's quite weird when you then proceed to wake up at 4am (in my case) and have all that time on your hands. Well, work'em atleast! ;) 

• Like 1

Claimed: Wuis                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Queue: Broxzier, giraty, qbbq, Jochem

Edited by Wuis

Built one new ride: Valiant Diverter, a mine train ride built near an area that once was used as a mine, but has been flooded since.

GajI9s7.png

Also fixed the exit to Lasso, mechanics couldn't enter the ride, and disabled the ride music of the tram track 2, because you could literally hear the music everywhere in the park.

Claimed: -
Queue: giraty, qbbq, Jochem, Wuis, Broxzier

@giraty

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.35.sv6

• Like 6

I added "Hanger 8"... EDIT: drink, food and kiosk... benches, trash.. 

It was the miners only transportation route for many years depending on where you were coming from. At the time the structure was built, there was a shortage of timbered wood because all the mine shafts and drill rigs consumed many yards of timber. So as a solution, a cooky old miner named One Eyed Jack suggested using the excess mining rails and ties to support the roof. The structure is still very rough, but it's functional and safe and allows the park to welcome more guests by air just like the early days. So guests fly off screen and return inside to cruise around area. Its expandable and re-rout able if needed. 

Returning the Park for now.

5959779663a2a_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-07-0215-38-55.thumb.png.bd34dc2186fd525bf2dc8f47bf2352d2.png

Claimed: - 
Queue: @giraty, qbbq, Jochem, Wuis, Broxzier, SpiffyJack
Missed: jensj12, RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, imlegos, Tune, TheMightyClem

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.36.sv6

Edited by SpiffyJack
  • Like 5

Okay sorry for holding you up. I still have no idea what to do with the park, nothing's changed, use 6.36

Claimed:
Queue:  qbbq, Jochem, Wuis, Broxzier, SpiffyJack, giraty
Missed: jensj12, RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, imlegos, Tune, TheMightyClem

@qbbq