Group Park 6

Broxzier

12 hours ago, Wuis said:

@cascadia It traces back to your file with the addition of the observation tower and the shops at the square with a 3x3 fountain. Idk how nobody has noticed since.

Claimed: Wuis
Queue: Broxzier, giraty, qbbq, TheMightyClem, Jochem
Missed: jensj12, RedScope53, Cascadia, SpiffyJack, WobblyRails, imlegos, Wuis

Huh, never noticed that.  Whoops.  :S

595013cdc8366_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-06-2521-48-45.thumb.png.790dd37efd43f8af467b94e663cef4d3.png

Okay, I've got a bit of problem, after struggling what to build, I've quite enthusiastically started building a farm, I quickly already saw I needed a fairly large place to even put crops down, so I was a bit worried. Even though the worries, I continued, as it was a fun way to do something different with the scenery pieces, now I have come to the point I myself really must admit the space used is too big. I don't mind deleting the coaster, but it's in this state that it's pretty much finished (I never consider something finished). What's everyone thoughts?

PS. THE ENTERPISE IS THERE TO STAY. -_-

• Like 5
19 minutes ago, Wuis said:

595013cdc8366_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-06-2521-48-45.thumb.png.790dd37efd43f8af467b94e663cef4d3.png

Okay, I've got a bit of problem, after struggling what to build, I've quite enthusiastically started building a farm, I quickly already saw I needed a fairly large place to even put crops down, so I was a bit worried. Even though the worries, I continued, as it was a fun way to do something different with the scenery pieces, now I have come to the point I myself really must admit the space used is too big. I don't mind deleting the coaster, but it's in this state that it's pretty much finished (I never consider something finished). What's everyone thoughts?

PS. THE ENTERPISE IS THERE TO STAY. -_-

I don't mind really. But if someone is against it maybe you could build something smaller next turn or something?

Edited by Jochem
  • Like 1

5951517a192b9_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-06-2620-22-21.thumb.png.35f0ec0aee65564e498e0324ad97d239.png

I've been busy all day trying to get a path past the mine train which I liked the look of, but didn't really succeed in that. During so, I also changed things around the farm. So I put the project aside for an hour or so and suddenly came on the idea that the area might want to be expanded on. So to do so, I already flattened out a lot of land, as it fits the farm, make sure when terraforming to either do this by hand (recommended) or to watch out the sides and the surrounding area are not affected. I personally would terraform a bit as flat land can look a bit boring. Besides flattening the land I also moved Lasso, I will provide a picture for that further down, it's pretty much completely copied, only thing missing is the little picnic area with some stalls and some decorations are rotated differently etc. .

I already have an attraction in mind which would be somewhat smaller... I mean, much smaller. I'll probably include a restaurant along with it as everyone but Cascadia always forget that Nellie L. and Gilbert C. are also people and at some point require some restrooms and nutrition. Talking about @cascadia, I like your idea and if you are able to fit attractions on those plots it'll be great, go your gang, I mean go ahead. (little bit is Dunglish :P )  If it doesn't fit, you can also make some new farm fields, there are quite a lot of things that could be used for crops or trees.

595159b61bd33_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-06-2620-22-26.thumb.png.9380a580bd54dbd1d955dac722cc1223.png

Here's the new placement for Lasso, which seems to attract loads of guest, if that was really the case with those things, Six Flags would be on to them. It's also a little wink at a game from a later generation.

Claimed: 
Queue: @Broxzier giraty, qbbq, TheMightyClem, Jochem, Wuis
Missed: jensj12, RedScope53, Cascadia, SpiffyJack, WobblyRails, imlegos, Tune

I'm alerting @jensj12 and @RedScope53 as I haven't seen them for a bit, and want to alert them. The queue is currently going a bit quick.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.28.sv6

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 6

Stupid backstory: A growing power provider, PowerMax, made a very much needed offer with the park management. As the park was getting more and more attractions, which in turn need more power, and they were soon approaching the limits of their current power plan. Because of the mixed ground throughout the park, PowerMax advised to transmit the power using high voltage overhead power lines for the main transmission, and smaller overhead power lines in the different areas for power distribution. Park management decided against the latter because that would mean the power lines would be visible everywhere throughout the park, which could prevent future additions.. They compromised to build the smaller power lines for underground. What the park needed to do in return, was to have PowerMax's logo at all attractions where the guests would see (most likely in the hope that other big company holders would do some research to their plans). Once the deal was made and both parties signed, construction for the high voltage power lines began. The first thing they were used for was for the trams. For now the rest of the park could easily do with the current plan, and in time switch over.

3ZXYveT.png

I've also added some more greenery in the above area, extended the fences, slightly changed the pirate themed station, and made the entrance area more inviting looking.

Claimed:
Queue: giraty, qbbq, TheMightyClem, Jochem, Wuis, Broxzier

@giraty

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.29.sv6

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Broxzier said:

Stupid backstory: A growing power provider, PowerMax, made a very much needed offer with the park management. As the park was getting more and more attractions, which in turn need more power, and they were soon approaching the limits of their current power plan. Because of the mixed ground throughout the park, PowerMax advised to transmit the power using high voltage overhead power lines for the main transmission, and smaller overhead power lines in the different areas for power distribution. Park management decided against the latter because that would mean the power lines would be visible everywhere throughout the park, which could prevent future additions.. They compromised to build the smaller power lines for underground. What the park needed to do in return, was to have PowerMax's logo at all attractions where the guests would see (most likely in the hope that other big company holders would do some research to their plans). Once the deal was made and both parties signed, construction for the high voltage power lines began. The first thing they were used for was for the trams. For now the rest of the park could easily do with the current plan, and in time switch over.

3ZXYveT.png

I've also added some more greenery in the above area, extended the fences, slightly changed the pirate themed station, and made the entrance area more inviting looking.

Claimed:
Queue: giraty, qbbq, TheMightyClem, Jochem, Wuis, Broxzier

@giraty

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.29.sv6

First time Ive seen power at this scale... Very cool

• Like 1

Added "Scream", a giga coaster. I know that Scream is a poor name choice. Help me think of a better one please?

Expanded Nikolas Hills Restop and incorporated it into Scream's station building. Shall we call it Nikolas Hills Mansion?

Untitled.thumb.png.3f841117fa6e9eb4a0f87b259c2ecb59.png

Claimed:
Queue: @TheMightyClem , Jochem, Wuis, Broxzier, giraty, qbbq

Can we take @cascadia and @SpiffyJack out of Missed and add them to the end of the queue? Seeing as they are quite frequent here?

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.31.sv6

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, qbbq said:

Added "Scream", a giga coaster. I know that Scream is a poor name choice. Help me think of a better one please?

Expanded Nikolas Hills Restop and incorporated it into Scream's station building. Shall we call it Nikolas Hills Mansion?

Untitled.thumb.png.3f841117fa6e9eb4a0f87b259c2ecb59.png

Claimed:

Can we take @cascadia and @SpiffyJack out of Missed and add them to the end of the queue? Seeing as they are quite frequent here?

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.31.sv6

Nice work!

The reason why I'm in missed instead of in the queue is that my laptop time is unpredictable this summer, so when I'm here, I'm usually on a phone instead of on my laptop.  I do have laptop time now, so claiming.

Claimed: Cascadia

59549917295e5_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-06-2822-29-25.png.35cfe83e3b021509dc396fe8cf7dfcc5.png

The new farm tours are a success.  It was briefly considered to extend the tours to the neighboring orchard, but it turns out the fruit produces a best-selling jam that people will steal, so tours there are on hold for now.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.32.sv6

Claimed: -

• Like 3