Saves and Custom

Hey Guys noobie here again... I have almost zero knowledge of computers that is why I ask so many (stupid) questions. 

1. Ok I saved a park I started. And I got it to save one time. Meaning one time I entered it in the correct folder, file or whatever it was. I know it was answered but I'm going to ask again. What is the correct way to save a game in OpenRCT???

2. When I did look at the saves, there was a lot of auto saves and other things filling up the save file. Usually I only work on a few parks ( In RCT2 so there is only a few things in the save section)  is there a way to get some of these autosaves and other things gone or deleted???

3. Last thing. This was never possible in RCT2 but I could see it working on Open. Is it possible to begin a park and have a save file, then at a later time you can add scenery and rides?? Like add more custom stuff to the park I've already put hours in to???

Thanks guys that should be my last dumb question around here. Then I can share my stuff!!!

28 minutes ago, RCT2Tyler said:

is there a way to get some of these autosaves and other things gone or deleted???

You can reduce the autosave frequency or turn autosaving off altogether in the options window.

31 minutes ago, RCT2Tyler said:

Is it possible to begin a park and have a save file, then at a later time you can add scenery and rides??

Yes, use the object selection from the debug menu.

29 minutes ago, RCT2Tyler said:

This was never possible in RCT2

Yes it was - ParkDat does this.

• Like 2