Disable Clearance Checks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. Thank you Jensj 12 you really helped me today. And also you helped me on this thread also. I opened up the game finally woot!! But I couldn't find any Hacks. Then I saw that you mentioned to allow cheats to pop up and that worked perfectly it brought in a new animation with the cheat section. I have one last question though. I didn't really see a zero clearance and After thinking about it I think that is the only one I didn't see. This is the one I use the most tho haha and it may be on there but I didn't see it. I did see invisible huts and that made me really excited to get started.. I guess my only issue is the 0 clearance but thanks for the help already 

1 hour ago, RCT2Tyler said:

Hey guys. Thank you Jensj 12 you really helped me today. And also you helped me on this thread also. I opened up the game finally woot!! But I couldn't find any Hacks. Then I saw that you mentioned to allow cheats to pop up and that worked perfectly it brought in a new animation with the cheat section. I have one last question though. I didn't really see a zero clearance and After thinking about it I think that is the only one I didn't see. This is the one I use the most tho haha and it may be on there but I didn't see it. I did see invisible huts and that made me really excited to get started.. I guess my only issue is the 0 clearance but thanks for the help already 

Click and hold on the cheat menu icon.  A drop menu menu should pop up.  Select "Disable clearance checks."

It worked and you guys are amazing!!! I have about 0 knowledge about computers and I could not have done it myself. Now I think I have everything on the table that I like to work with and I'm ready to start my park. My first park will be Midway's Hill valley park ( a nod to Back to the future ) or Midway's Three  Pointes Park ( a local city near me in Tucson AZ ) With everything custom content. Thanks