Rct 2 building scenery

Im looking for already made scenery. Like a full building to place. Im trying to find a monorail station that i can place down and build my monorail in it. Something like this to download. It dosent have to be big and magnificent. Just something that has a roof and that looks pretty modern and cool

Image result for rct2 monorail station

5 hours ago, YoloSweggLord said:

The problem with this is that you'd have clipping issues if you tried to make an entire monorail station 1 piece. There's no way to make "holes" in the clearance checks of the building to allow for the monorail to fit inside it without sprite clipping issues.

I'm 90% sure there is. I've not tested it, but if it's not possible then it could definitely be implemented without a new file format. Large scenery objects have a list of map elements each with x/y coordinates, so I don't see why you couldn't put more than one on the same tile with different clearance heights.

But I actually think OP was talking about a station built out of multiple small scenery objects like the one in the picture, not a single large station object.

• Like 1