Could I request some commands ?

I'm Openrct2 user in Asia and thanks for this software I'm into rct2 these days. 

I  have some request and write it here, because I don't know where to write it.

I'm sorry for asking you difficult favors.

1.  UNDO command

For example, Photoshop has UNDO (ctrl+z) which cancel command just before.

In playing rct, I sometimes delete object by mistake and I have to find object what I deleted and set up that.

For convenience, I think UNDO command is a function that should be of course in this kind of game.

I think 'easy interface' is one thing but 'easy game' is another.

2. click and drag to setting object in a row

Transfort tycoon has this function.

3.  Adjust land by AxB

For example, AxA is 3x3(square), AxB is 3x5(rectangle)

1 is really want to be, but 2 and 3 is just wish

It can be realize? 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, ayanokairu said:

I'm Openrct2 user in Asia and thanks for this software I'm into rct2 these days. 

I  have some request and write it here, because I don't know where to write it.

I'm sorry for asking you difficult favors.

1.  UNDO command

For example, Photoshop has UNDO (ctrl+z) which cancel command just before.

In playing rct, I sometimes delete object by mistake and I have to find object what I deleted and set up that.

For convenience, I think UNDO command is a function that should be of course in this kind of game.

I think 'easy interface' is one thing but 'easy game' is another.

2. click and drag to setting object in a row

Transfort tycoon has this function.

3.  Adjust land by AxB

For example, AxA is 3x3(square), AxB is 3x5(rectangle)

1 is really want to be, but 2 and 3 is just wish

It can be realize? 

1. My undo is many saves at the right time. I don't have a better answer. Undo would be great. As far as deleting items by mistake, when you hover over an object it will identify its name and you make sure its what you want to delete prior to clicking...

2. When placing an object while over the tile, you hold shift while dragging up and place. If you have an object already elevated, select the object you want to place, then hover over the elevated object and press and hold Ctrl then as you place your object it will place at the matching height. .. .. There's more than one way to do just about everything so its what works best for you.

I probably totally confused you :)  @Broxzier made an excellent tutorial on this subject.

3. Doesn't happen yet.

GitHub has many answers as well.

edit: 

I left out the for sure way to know what your deleting...lol.. sorry.. Use the Tile Inspector tool in the Debugging tools. You can check the Enable Debugging Tools box under the wrench tab in Options. It will tell you exactly whats in that tile in a list. It's also very useful for many other functions. Use lots of saves while playing around with it. :) 

Edited by SpiffyJack
  • Like 1