Trains... Lots of trains

SpiffyJack

I really like the pace you are building this park. The arches at the station (and the station itself) do look very promising. When there is more theming stuff, then I maybe can give it more feedback. To be honest, If I got a week break from work, I'd take a seat in some of these rides!

How many different transportation attractions do you have in inventory?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, brokenwire said:

I really like the pace you are building this park. The arches at the station (and the station itself) do look very promising. When there is more theming stuff, then I maybe can give it more feedback. To be honest, If I got a week break from work, I'd take a seat in some of these rides!

How many different transportation attractions do you have in inventory?

Thank you.. The park has all transportation rides, all wooden built coasters, giga coasters, and all water rides. I may add hyper in the mix with the giga's for the very large and fast attractions. Also I'm expecting approximately 10 to 12 different theme's. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Wuis said:

There has to be a difference somewhere, what does it look like underground? The ratings could be changed by interaction with other rides but length can't just change if I am right, atleast that wouldn't be logical.

2 hours ago, imlegos said:

Actually, for some odd reason guests find going one direction more exciting then going the other, can't remember if it's left or right atm.

@Wuis...Here's the real deal. I found 2 track peices out of wack... now these two are perfectly identical.. @imlegos guests have never been on these rides yet, so I'm curious, when testing are the peeps in the equation?58b9b1eb0ee90_2017-03-0310-04-17.thumb.png.640214d7202315787a8e888839b1cc16.png

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Broxzier said:

Not sure if it's the case, but this part looks different on the screenshot:

TgacUfW.png

Believe it or not... it looks like that from both angles... yep it does look deceiving... the actual issue was based at the nose (of the dragon) to the photo tile

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Tune said:

It's a joke. Because it looks like you're making a big train system, like in the game Transport Tycoon Deluxe.

Haha.. to be honest it looked official I figured train was in it somehow :D .. this area is relatively small as compared to what's happening elsewhere in the park.58cc2156ade71_GrandJunction2017-03-1710-45-39.thumb.png.93f80a81935d9b6ce3e13a733a9f71e9.png

• Like 2