Open Rct1

uritinum

I know people can play scenarios from RCT1 etc etc, but... i think RCT2 cant replace RCT1 so... have a chance to have an openRCT1 ? or just a cheat menu like the openrct2 will be very awesome have the cheat menu on rct1 to explore the creativity and make crazy things on that nostalgious game.

On 05/02/2017 at 10:33, jensj12 said:

now i can reply the post xD so... 

and a bonus different idea , will be nice have an config who u can choose rct's contents , like playing rct2 with only rct1 contents or playing rct1 only with rct 2 contents ( rct2 have both contents but... migrating 2 rcts in one i think this is a good option )  or an option who overwrite the sounds of rct2 with rct1 sounds to make rct2 more classic , i think is a good idea too.

6 hours ago, uritinum said:

playing rct2 with only rct1 contents

How is this different from simply selecting only the tracks that exist in RCT1 in the object selector?

playing rct1 only with rct 2 contents ( rct2 have both contents but... migrating 2 rcts in one i think this is a good option )

No idea what you mean here. Sounds like you're just trying to play RCT2. IF you're talking about the "RCT1 feel" or "nostalgia" reasons, there are some themes that can help you with that.

overwrite the sounds of rct2 with rct1 sounds to make rct2 more classi

Are the sounds different? Haven't played RCT1 in years.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Broxzier said:

How is this different from simply selecting only the tracks that exist in RCT1 in the object selector?

No idea what you mean here. Sounds like you're just trying to play RCT2. IF you're talking about the "RCT1 feel" or "nostalgia" reasons, there are some themes that can help you with that.

Are the sounds different? Haven't played RCT1 in years.

1 - sorry i forget open rct2 can read all rct1 files x"D my bad

2 -  its like , change the game and holding the content.

3 - some rollercoasters and some toys have a different sounds,