Group Park 5

Broxzier

32 minutes ago, SpiffyJack said:

UPDATE WITH QUEUE:

Claimed: giraty
Queue: Wuis, Cascadia, SpiffyJack
Missed: jensj12, TCE, Redscope53, Tune, BlazingEmpireHD, Jochem, YoloSweggLord, Broxzier

Unless someone wants me to go earlier, I'm here till Tuesday :D 

You can skip in front of me if you want.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, cascadia said:

You can skip in front of me if you want.

Another UPDATE per Queue:

UPDATE WITH QUEUE:

Claimed: giraty
Queue: Wuis, SpiffyJack, Cascadia,
Missed: jensj12, TCE, Redscope53, Tune, BlazingEmpireHD, Jochem, YoloSweggLord, Broxzier

Unless someone wants me to go earlier, I'm here till Tuesday :D 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Wuis said:

You may always skip in front of everybody in the queue after you came back of being on the missed turn list for a while. Thus you may also skip ahead of me.

UPDATE WITH QUEUE:

Claimed: giraty
Queue: SpiffyJack, Wuis, Cascadia,

Unless someone wants me to go earlier, I'm here till Tuesday :D 

SWEET! Thanks

• Like 1

Now I get that we want people to enjoy the pretend you're a cowboy ride, but this is a bit much. @giraty, you mind fixing it? :D 

59046bf3268a1_2017-04-2912_32_09-OpenRCT2.png.150d39ea6945c60f0f0bdfb4297687ba.png

Also I've been a bit busy the last week or so. Finally opened up the park file again. The park is really making a lot of headway, looks great!

• Like 1

@Tune I noticed that when working on the park, already fixed.

I did a new area around the back of the park. Not fully complete yet but it's a good base. Also the coaster's stats have yet to show up after 2 months.

Claimed: -
Queue: @SpiffyJack , Wuis, Cascadia, giraty

Can't seem to upload files here. It just stuck in "saving....." for 15 minutes, 3 times.

https://mega.nz/#!x8JCwCwA!VG312dsriMJpET6LuWzSV7L1zaYnVcAvMkZjEu_8t6s

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Broxzier said:

Putting myself back in the queue.

Claimed: SpiffyJack
Queue:  Broxzier, Wuis, Cascadia, giraty
Missed: jensj12, TCE, Redscope53, Tune, BlazingEmpireHD, Jochem, YoloSweggLord

@Broxzier I will be uploading late tonight or in the morning. Giving you heads up for your schedule.

• Like 1

@TCE Since you were in the missed turn list, you can move in front of everyone who was already in the queue the previous turn.

Claimed: SpiffyJack
Queue:  Broxzier, TCE, Wuis, Cascadia, giraty
Missed: jensj12, Redscope53, Tune, BlazingEmpireHD, Jochem, YoloSweggLord

• Like 1

Claiming temporarily to speed up Dry Gulch Splash, as peeps are still complaining that the ride is too long.

Claimed: Cascadia

• Like 1
1 hour ago, cascadia said:

Claiming temporarily to speed up Dry Gulch Splash, as peeps are still complaining that the ride is too long.

Claimed: Cascadia

@cascadia wish I was a litter quicker too.. That ride still at 4:34 with 10 mph lifts, I think it's not reacting correctly, idk..  as I was trying to solve the Stats issues I made small changes here too LOL.  Saloon upgrade... I'm just goofing with everything with no Stats success  5908c4b18ee5d_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-05-0210-40-37.thumb.png.f905d7aa88dc8541f4bdc2ffa9f66536.png

Edited by SpiffyJack
Add clarification
  • Like 1

Queue@Broxzier, TCE, Wuis, Cascadia, giraty
Missed: jensj12, Redscope53, Tune, BlazingEmpireHD, Jochem, YoloSweggLord, SpiffyJack

@jensj12  @RedScope53  @Tune  @BlazingEmpireHD  @Jochem  @YoloSweggLord

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.49a.sv6

Changed the Dry Gulch Splash ride type to a coaster, changed the lift speed to 30 mph, and changed the ride type back to splash boats (still clocks in at about 2 minutes and 50 seconds).  Also made a few improvements here and there.

Edited by cascadia
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, cascadia said:

Queue@Broxzier, TCE, Wuis, Cascadia, giraty
Missed: jensj12, Redscope53, Tune, BlazingEmpireHD, Jochem, YoloSweggLord, SpiffyJack

@jensj12  @RedScope53  @Tune  @BlazingEmpireHD  @Jochem  @YoloSweggLord

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.49a.sv6

Changed the Dry Gulch Splash ride type to a coaster, changed the lift speed to 30 mph, and changed the ride type back to splash boats (still clocks in at about 2 minutes and 50 seconds).  Also made a few improvements here and there.

@cascadia lol.. Might be a little much..  I've been messing with the Rating results the last 3 hrs.. with no results. I'm almost certain until the Rating Stats are shown, the peeps will not respond correctly, I had 150+ continuously until this issue started, also the Tour Ratings are not showing as well and its ability to draw peeps is down 80%... I don't know if there's a common conflict? Thoughts?

I was debating rebuilding the window wall too.. I LIKE IT! Thanks for adding it back :D 

Edited by SpiffyJack
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, SpiffyJack said:

@cascadia lol.. Might be a little much..  I've been messing with the Rating results the last 3 hrs.. with no results. I'm almost certain until the Rating Stats are shown, the peeps will not respond correctly, I had 150+ continuously until this issue started, also the Tour Ratings are not showing as well and its ability to draw peeps is down 80%... I don't know if there's a common conflict? Thoughts?

Yes, peeps choose which ride to go to next based upon stats. 

16 minutes ago, cascadia said:

Yes, peeps choose which ride to go to next based upon stats. 

@cascadia I believe there is a couple other rides with this issue as well... This is never a problem, also the ride shouldn't even be able to open without the complete info display. as well as the track designs can't be saved until all results are current and listed. So technically the ride update does not become a park update either.. Just my observation so far.  Perhaps @Broxzier has an idea once he claims.

Edited by SpiffyJack
3 hours ago, SpiffyJack said:

@X7123M3-256 So if Splash Boats is using Water Coaster lifts for increased speed, this will affect ratings as well correct? I'm using a current splash boats in Group Park 5 that went rouge once I changed the lifts. But the bigger bug I see the rating stats will not show up as usual, but the ride still has the ability to open and track design can not be saved. Coincidentally, the car ride next to it has the same problem yet has no cheat modifiers at all.. From looking at the code you mentioned above and elsewhere, i'm thinking this should be fixable... I'm most certain until the rating are illustrated, the ride nor the park isn't being updated completely and peeps will not react until the park updates the ride listings. 

I am sharing this info as to hopefully help fix the rating issues in the park.

1 hour ago, X7123M3-256 said:

No, the ride type that matters is the one for the ride whose ratings are being calculated. Track merges don't change that, they just redirect the trains onto track belonging to a different ride. Merges will not affect ratings, but increasing the speed will (though not to an extreme degree unless you make it ridiculously fast).

It may be nothing to do with the splash boats. Ratings are queued up and calculated sequentially - if you have a ride somewhere that has not finished calculating the ratings (usually because the trains are stuck and not returning to the station), then no subsequent rides will get ratings until it has done so.

4 minutes ago, SpiffyJack said:

@X7123M3-256 .... Well I understand that perfectly! Thank you!

So now the issue becomes which ride in the park this instance began, and fix that first. Then follow the trail to clear them up one by one (not knowing how many are involved), until the sequential process starts again. 

*Wish list... A sequential bypass loop :D 

That certainly explains why the cars ride (which I modified after the splash) followed the sequential abyss. 

46 minutes ago, SpiffyJack said:

I am sharing this info as to hopefully help fix the rating issues in the park.

It's not a merge as @X7123M3-256  thought you were referring to- a merge is when you build one track of a ride type into another track of a different ride type so that they link together, so it's literally one ride made of several tracks (like Harbinger).  Dry Gulch Splash is simply a single track of Splash Boats- I changed the ride type for the track over to a coaster to build lift chains (because there's no option to build lift chains with Splash Boats), but the ride type was changed back to Splash Boats, so it's using Splash Boat lift chains, not any other ride type. 

• Like 1

UPDATE:

The info above was spot on! After a few minutes of searching, I haven't located the initial attraction yet. So I shut down all attractions and only tested Dry Gulch Splash to let it finish rating as It did perfectly. Ride jumped from 35 peeps to 332 peeps and its still growing (the counter rolled over at 200)..

Now i'll reverse diagnose to the ride that's still having issues and let you know.. unless you @Broxzier find it first... Also here is file with Splash slowed back down and some little stuff changed since @cascadia earlier.. cascadia's file does come first though as without his permission, do NOT use this file :D 

5909297952029_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-05-0217-50-04.thumb.png.08c96d5b0c452694d38bb5579e7d4cdc.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.49 b.sv6

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, cascadia said:

It's not a merge as @X7123M3-256  thought you were referring to- a merge is when you build one track of a ride type into another track of a different ride type so that they link together, so it's literally one ride made of several tracks (like Harbinger).  Dry Gulch Splash is simply a single track of Splash Boats- I changed the ride type for the track over to a coaster to build lift chains (because there's no option to build lift chains with Splash Boats), but the ride type was changed back to Splash Boats, so it's using Splash Boat lift chains, not any other ride type. 

@cascadia We are on the same page here as far as the merging... When I initially added the coaster lifts for 10 mph lift, It wasn't anything new as far as being a challenge. The sequential process stuck in a loop was the kink. Also, Splash had too many boats running and causing much of the lag time from the peepy complaints.. it needs to drop to 24 or so. just a fyi for ya :D 

Terra Incognita has issues or something before it and Verruckt  just crashed pretty good..lol these are a couple of the rides having issues so far... 

Edited by SpiffyJack
  • Like 1