Group Park 5

Broxzier

7 hours ago, cascadia said:

Question for @Broxzier  :  When a peep decides to go to a restroom that has been duplicated by a tile inspector, does he or she head for the nearest location of that restroom, or do they simply head for the original location of that restroom? 

When they have a target (Guest 123 is heading for Toilets 1), they go towards the location the toilet was built, but when roaming around they don't care.

• Like 2

The parkowner took a nice helicopter tour today and was shocked! he could just not believe his eyes. A second temple shaped building right next to the other one. But this one is different. A large tower with a metal top pointed high in the sky. And when he tried to call the local archaeoligst his call got all distorted. So he took it on himself to explore the building. to his amazement he found a Rocket station inside the tower. The Mayans already had their own secret space program! And to top it all off they also had a Gravity testing machine. Oddly enough immediatly ready to use for a theme park. ;) 

So hereby i present the Mayan Secret space program and the Mayan gravity tester :)

Claimed:
Queue: @SpiffyJack, Wuis, Cascadia, Broxzier, giraty, Jochem
Missed: jensj12, TCE, YoloSweggLord, Redscope53, Tune, BlazingEmpireHD

Edit: i also made a few slight changes to the lost temple coaster. Including the pathway and the track itself

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.35

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5 2017-04-07 16-54-03.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5 2017-04-07 16-49-44.png

Edited by Jochem
  • Like 3

@Broxzier oops, sorry about that. Unfortunately I'm going through a big move at the moment, and I've been too busy for OpenRCT2 for a while. Could we just leave Harbinger closed for now? As soon as I get a chance, I'll jump in and fix it... in the meantime, if anyone else wants to try to fix it, go ahead-- though, keep in mind that the coaster is using some dummy track to keep it block brake compatible.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Jochem said:

The parkowner took a nice helicopter tour today and was shocked! he could just not believe his eyes. A second temple shaped building right next to the other one. But this one is different. A large tower with a metal top pointed high in the sky. And when he tried to call the local archaeoligst his call got all distorted. So he took it on himself to explore the building. to his amazement he found a Rocket station inside the tower. The Mayans already had their own secret space program! And to top it all off they also had a Gravity testing machine. Oddly enough immediatly ready to use for a theme park. ;) 

So hereby i present the Mayan Secret space program and the Mayan gravity tester :)

Claimed:
Queue: @SpiffyJack, Wuis, Cascadia, Broxzier, giraty, Jochem

Edit: i also made a few slight changes to the lost temple coaster. Including the pathway and the track itself

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.35

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5 2017-04-07 16-54-03.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5 2017-04-07 16-49-44.png

Very cool!!! I will claim in the morning... Saturday 8am if that's ok. Driving back into town atm and my construction company hands will meet me at the park then.

• Like 1

I entered the park service entrance this morning and was debriefed by Urd the unpathed mechanic with a park tour and current event updates. Urd's a good guy and his turret outbursts have become quite subtle, he only blasted me with "C@ck! B!t&h! Wh@re! like half a dozen times. Also it looks like my crew is enjoying the park as well! At the 9am mandatory safety meeting half the crew showed up buzzed from the beer garden, that crazy mechanic Jack Nithercott has some of my crew convinced its always 4:20 in the park and security guard Oompa Loompa keeps digging through trash cans looking for his cat. 

All and all, everything is looking good and by the time the crew sobers up a bit after some rides, or extended beer garden time, the cranes should be set up and ready to swing and materials ready to fly.

• Like 1

Claimed:
Queue:, Wuis, Cascadia, Broxzier, giraty, Jochem, SpiffyJack

I sincerely apologize! I must forfeit the rest of my hours. The SpiffyJack Building Company lost a good man earlier today... At the moment we are all mourning the loss of a lifelong friend and fellow Seals veteran of 25 years. My crew told me to post the latest file update regardless, which i will. But if the next builder wishes to use file 5.35 and completely bypass SpiffyJacks dismantle project, please due so! its ok. Im going to post 5.36 which will include the closure of the Gultch rides as per being under construction. Continue as you would normally do... the choice is yours.  Thanks and sorry.

RIP Col.John 'Cutter" .. the best damn spotter this shooter ever knew.

SpiffyJack  58eaaaf0754bc_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-04-0914-08-25.thumb.png.e96b7aa0e5834d336fb1bc75ee4afc47.png 

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.36.sv6

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, SpiffyJack said:

Claimed:
Queue:, Wuis, Cascadia, Broxzier, giraty, Jochem, SpiffyJack

I sincerely apologize! I must forfeit the rest of my hours. The SpiffyJack Building Company lost a good man earlier today... At the moment we are all mourning the loss of a lifelong friend and fellow Seals veteran of 25 years. My crew told me to post the latest file update regardless, which i will. But if the next builder wishes to use file 5.35 and completely bypass SpiffyJacks dismantle project, please due so! its ok. Im going to post 5.36 which will include the closure of the Gultch rides as per being under construction. Continue as you would normally do... the choice is yours.  Thanks and sorry.

RIP Col.John 'Cutter" .. the best damn spotter this shooter ever knew.

SpiffyJack  58eaaaf0754bc_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-04-0914-08-25.thumb.png.e96b7aa0e5834d336fb1bc75ee4afc47.png 

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.36.sv6

@Wuis @cascadia @Broxzier

20 minutes ago, cascadia said:

People do multi-turn projects, so we'll use your file.

19 minutes ago, cascadia said:

Also, sorry to hear about your friend if this is a real life loss. :(

@cascadia...Thank you ... He and I completed 58 assaults, with 58 successes in 4 years... I'm beyond words atm.. and a bit overwhelmed to be honest.

Thanks again 

• Like 2