Group Park 5

Broxzier

Forgot to post my claim, but here's the park after my turn:

58e5e2482497f_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-04-0521-50-47.png.0e294132e8e3a616df732830e15f9be1.png

Capture.PNG.ded4b3ea6338e4a22625d46dac009927.PNG

Made that slide by the German area a real ride, as well as building a small store. 

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.33.sv6

Claimed: -
Queue:  @Broxzier , Tune, BlazingEmpireHD, SpiffyJack, Wuis, Cascadia
Missed: jensj12, TCE, YoloSweggLord, Redscope53, giraty, Jochem

@jensj12  @TCE  @YoloSweggLord  @RedScope53  @giraty  @Jochem

• Like 3

@Jochem Thanks, I've spend quite some time on making the giant whirlpool work  and giving it appropriate theming, so the rest was kinda rapidly done afterwards, like I'm not sure if I have a photo-point in there and the queue was too short at first. I thought I could get this uploaded tuesday evening but there was so much stuff to fix or finetune.

• Like 2

@Broxzier  The invisible exit path for Rest Area Slide (that small invisible except for scenery slide by the German area) appears to be broken.  It is easily fixable by making the exit hut and the exit path next to it visible again, reconnecting the path and rebuilding the seats on it, and making them invisible again.  Do you mind if you do this?  Thanks!  :)

2 minutes ago, imlegos said:

But you can mod the path using TI, allowing you to establish the connection manually. Or does that not work?

Ah.  It does work, but it's a lot easier if you make the path visible again, to see if you've done the right thing.

A new coaster has been built: Flying Spaghetti Monster.

sqVoa4A.png

The architect of this coaster almost pulled his hair out, as he had to redesign the coaster several times to make it not too intense. Darn those stupid cars, he cursed during a few meetings. After a few attempts he managed to pull it off though, and as a result the coaster has been built and tested successfully, and is now open for the guests!

@cascadia Well stopped, I fixed the three paths, and changed the entrance style of the rest area slide to invisible instead of using corrupt map elements.

Claimed:
Queue: Our manly @Tune, BlazingEmpireHD, SpiffyJack, Wuis, Cascadia, Broxzier
Missed: jensj12, TCE, YoloSweggLord, Redscope53, giraty, Jochem

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.34.sv6

• Like 4

I'm away on a scouts camp for the coming weekend. So gonna have to pass.

Claimed:
Queue: @BlazingEmpireHD, SpiffyJack, Wuis, Cascadia, Broxzier, giraty
Missed: jensj12, TCE, YoloSweggLord, Redscope53,  Jochem, Tune

2 hours ago, cascadia said:

I was putting in Easter Eggs for everyone who has contributed to the park

Cool. I haven't found mine yet... I think? Usually I check the whole park every now and then to see if somethings changed. 

• Like 1