Group Park 5

Broxzier

1 hour ago, Wuis said:

You, ofcourse. :D 

But I'm not a little bibi bubu baby. :o 

I'm a man.  A big manly man. I shave and go out chopping trees in the cold. And just because I sometimes like hot coco and think Martin Freeman is objectively hot, it doesn't makes me any less of a man. 

Also I'm claiming the park. To build big manly roller coasters!

Claimed: Tune
Queue: Broxzier, Jochem, Wuis, UTMAN, SpiffyJack, giraty
Missed: jensj12, TCE, Cascadia, YoloSweggLord, Redscope53

• Like 4

Alright. I'm finished. 

I made two new attractions:

The Beardy Axe 💪

A tour through the mountain forest where you can see various log cabins and outhouse toilets along the way. (outhouses not functional)

58d2bcf00e2ba_2017-03-2219_02_25-OpenRCT2.thumb.png.601c0f364325bf0cfbc8abac3cc63395.png

Bar: The Sweaty Saw 🍺

A log cabin themed bar where you can get a cold drink, have a picture taken with an actual grizzly bear, or get into bar fights over whether or not a dog in a pelt counts as "an actual grizzly bear". 

58d2bcf1000b3_2017-03-2219_02_45-OpenRCT2.png.fcf60075b7c04d207be2fc4d53ab5056.png

Also I gave the skyway alternate color scheme that fitted the woods better and there might or might not be an Easter egg somewhere. 😏

Claimed:
Queue: @Broxzier, Jochem, Wuis, UTMAN, SpiffyJack, giraty, Tune
Missed: jensj12, TCE, Cascadia, YoloSweggLord, Redscope53

The Desmond Tutu OpenRCT2 Group Park 5💩25.sv6

Edited by Tune
Forgot the queue
  • Like 3

Very manly, the poop. Also, is that monster truck ride your manly coaster, because if so, brace yourself! :P 

Aside from the jokes, I really like the area, I don't think you should play with the save file's name though, it might cause confusion.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Wuis said:

Very manly, the poop. Also, is that monster truck ride your manly coaster, because if so, brace yourself! :P 

Aside from the jokes, I really like the area, I don't think you should play with the save file's name though, it might cause confusion.

Don't worry. It's only the text in my post that's silly. The actual file that you download is still a-okay. B|

Either way. Broxzier's up next anyway, and he's punctual enough to keep up the proper versioning. 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Broxzier said:

Sorry, I should have replied earlier. Sadly I don't have the time to work on it now.

Claimed:
Queue: @Jochem , Wuis, UTMAN, SpiffyJack, giraty, Tune
Missed: jensj12, TCE, Cascadia, YoloSweggLord, Redscope53, Broxzier

I'll claim it later today so if anyone wants to make a quick change you'll have about 8 hours :)

Claimed: Wuis
Queue: UTMAN, SpiffyJack, giraty, Tune, Jochem
Missed: jensj12, TCE, Cascadia, YoloSweggLord, Redscope53, Broxzier

Loving the look of that, though you don't want to have your restraints tight on those airtime hills.

@Jochem Your file doesn't download in the right format. Can you look at it?

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 2

58d6c85208df2_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-03-2520-40-07.thumb.png.53b301c63af8e198c7bf0d6cb957532f.png

If Tune's monster truck ride was a manly coaster, I'd honestly don't know what this is.

Claimed:
Queue: @SpiffyJack giraty, Tune, Jochem, Wuis
Missed: jensj12, TCE, Cascadia, YoloSweggLord, Redscope53, Broxzier, UTMAN

Added:

• Various shops, stalls and toilets.
  • A Top Spin ride with a very difficult name. Google translate it and you'll know what it means.
  • Flying Panda, an inverted coaster.
  • A simulator in a temple near the junior coaster with the giant trees.

Note: I added UTMAN to the Missed list as he said he won't be able to work on the park in 24 hours, thus making the wait not of purpose.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.27.sv6

• Like 5