Group Park 5

Broxzier

3 hours ago, imlegos said:

Minecraft 1.10.0 is clearly not the same as Minecraft 1.1.0

Yes, it isn't indeed. And to stop confusing with the 1 and 10, the 1 is turned into 01. If we do get to 100 versions, then that'll be a first, I don't see a problem with the current system. Maybe we could end up changing the symbol to seperate the two numbers though, suggestion I would have is ^, #,  ", - and |. (So 5^21, 5#21, 5"21, 5-21 or 5|21).

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 1

@Wuis that's a good idea, but I don't think any of those symbols will make quite the distinction needed between different numbers. How about we use something more well known and with the times?

My vote goes to the 💩 emoji. So the current version would be 5💩21. Also I think it would be more natural if we'd just use prime numbers for sub-versions. So next would be 5💩23, then 5💩29, etc. You get the idea.

While I'm at it. I feel pretty ashamed we didn't include the name of Desmond Tutu, well known African bishop and human rights activist, in the file names. 

If we really want a proper conventional name for the group park, we would be at The Desmond Tutu OpenRCT2 Group Park 5💩23.sv6 now.

I suggest we continue using this name to avoid confusion. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Tune said:

@Wuis that's a good idea, but I don't think any of those symbols will make quite the distinction needed between different numbers. How about we use something more well known and with the times?

My vote goes to the 💩 emoji. So the current version would be 5💩21. Also I think it would be more natural if we'd just use prime numbers for sub-versions. So next would be 5💩23, then 5💩29, etc. You get the idea.

While I'm at it. I feel pretty ashamed we didn't include the name of Desmond Tutu, well known African bishop and human rights activist, in the file names. 

If we really want a proper conventional name for the group park, we would be at The Desmond Tutu OpenRCT2 Group Park 5💩23.sv6 now.

I suggest we continue using this name to avoid confusion. 

Rofl. You're fricken killing me xD

• Like 2

xUlbk9Ll.jpg

Okkkkkkkay. I spent the whole yesterday and almost half today to have any idea what to build and where to buid. After I figured it out the object editor bugged so I couldn't add anything to the list. So I spent another few hours to figure it out how, and luckily Broxzier came to the rescue and gave me the command which I could add the Observation Tower ride. I built 2 next to each other. However I couldn't finish the scenery next to it. Feel free to Continue the building. I also started some kind of arch on the top of it as a test, you can use that or delete it and come up with an entirely original design. So I allow you guys to edit and continue the building. I'm sorry that it took this long and I only could make this. :/:)

Claimed:  
Queue: @SpiffyJack, giraty, RedScope53, YoloSweggLord, Tune, Broxzier, Jochem, UTMAN
Missed: jensj12, TCE, Cascadia

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.21.sv6

Edited by Broxzier
Fixed image
  • Like 2

Claimed: Cascadia
Queue: SpiffyJack, giraty, RedScope53, YoloSweggLord, Tune, Broxzier, Jochem, UTMAN
Missed: jensj12, TCE

Claiming to fix a few garbage issues, and also because this is my last chance to build for a while.

Edited by cascadia

58cb0d2f567b8_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-03-1615-09-37.thumb.png.dab704bab2a825f0f33aa5c25384dec9.png

58cb0dd1bffb9_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-03-1615-12-18.thumb.png.37729477cfa149cd5b3f7dea19b8dbf1.png

-Started work on the air terminal for the seaplane ride

-Added a helicopter park tour and airship park tour, both to be finished and with invisible track later

-Added more benches and bins to solve the park's littering and vomit problem

-Expanded the path by Foxy's German area to fix overcrowding

-Built a building and sheltered rest area for the food court there

-Expanded the ride capability of Sif to handle more people, as well as adding queue line TVs to keep guests entertained while they wait

Ideas for the air terminal design would be very nice.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.22.sv6

Claimed: -
Queue: @SpiffyJack , giraty, RedScope53, YoloSweggLord, Tune, Broxzier, Jochem, UTMAN

• Like 2

Re-worked Dry Gulch Splash boats to a 9.68 excitement rating.

Added Dry Gulch Tours 4x4 excursion. 

Smoothed out pathing.

Added wash basin dry sump at track supports. (Supports are not completed).

Changed scenary stuff. (Not sure about it though).

58ce3d5072052_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-03-1900-55-35.thumb.png.354b2508c64563e757dc6534685d0dc9.png58ce3d7200cae_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-03-1900-50-59.thumb.png.1f898bc50ea88ad7a14bc69acfa5d403.png58ce3d8d7c8eb_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-03-1900-50-41.thumb.png.bc6af4f13fc85b8c6966e57a83f58f2a.png

Claimed
Queue: @giraty , RedScope53, YoloSweggLord, Tune, Broxzier, Jochem, UTMAN, SpiffyJack 

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.23.sv6

• Like 1

Quick claim to fix Petroleum Coaster Tycoon again, I was busy in the park trying things out, during this it crashed.

Fixed. The ride is now on a block section mode and has slightly changed again, the reason it crashed was because the trains got stuck on the first lift hill and when the ride started again one would bump to the other train and it would get stuck to finally be hit by the train that would follow after that.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.24a.sv6

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 3

Sorry for the tagging issue.

Everyone who have played Micro Park must know how to cramp rides :D

Btw I don't follow every version of the park so who build the "Giraty's tower/drop" roto-drop ride. I'm sure "giraty" is not a word in any language O.oxD

• Like 1

@Wuis That coaster just keeps on killing people, huh? If I was a superstitious man I'd say the damn thing's haunted. 

I don't get it, all I did was drill for oil on this ancient Indian burial ground and then used it to power a commercial roller coaster. 9_9

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Tune said:

@Wuis That coaster just keeps on killing people, huh? If I was a superstitious man I'd say the damn thing's haunted. 

I don't get it, all I did was drill for oil on this ancient Indian burial ground and then used it to power a commercial roller coaster. 9_9

Clearly this is the ghosts' way of telling you to pay the tribe their royalties. ;)

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, cascadia said:

Clearly this is the ghosts' way of telling you to pay the tribe their royalties. ;)

I'll just start marketing it as a haunted ghost ride and triple the ride fee. 

Who cares about native ghosts when you're rich! 🎩

• Like 1