Group Park 5

Broxzier

1 minute ago, cascadia said:

@SpiffyJack  Your lack of a path to your part of the park is causing pathing issues, as peeps don't take into account transport rides when trying to figure out how to get somewhere (except if they're trying to get out of the park).

@giraty Please add a path to fix this problem.  Thanks!  :)

@cascadia Agreed. I was going to provide a simple path, but the length would have required more stalls, restrooms etc. Also the amount of path vs. Amount of peeps would have grown quite large. Another thought is to just close the north side until adequate services are provided. @giraty would be cool if you linked the areas. 

58b7201d2fd59_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-03-0120-24-36.thumb.png.cbc6603759fb852d5e6be81c648a261a.png

I just had to say I love this sight of the park, the sign and the nature with the splash boats. <3 <3

EDIT: If Giraty doesn't notice so, I could build a quick path. It'd only take like max. 30 minutes if not less.

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, Wuis said:

58b7201d2fd59_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-03-0120-24-36.thumb.png.cbc6603759fb852d5e6be81c648a261a.png

I just had to say I love this sight of the park, the sign and the nature with the splash boats. <3 <3

EDIT: If Giraty doesn't notice so, I could build a quick path. It'd only take like max. 30 minutes if not less.

@Wuis... Thank you! I added a path on my file and the peeps went crazy :D

32 minutes ago, SpiffyJack said:

@Wuis... Thank you! I added a path on my file and the peeps went crazy :D

Well, try to stick to the used park or don't expect your ride to open for a bit like Jochem did. Peeps are kinda fuzzy about how they walk around the park, so for large parts it's hard to configure the perfect way for them to walk. but later on this get's easier as underground paths could be added for shortcuts.

• Like 1

Here it is, as you see the path that links to the mountain side. However this does not completely fix the drunk guests around the lake, I'm not sure how to do it from there. I only add 1 shop area in the link areas below that "Snake Pit" wooden coaster.

Claimed:
Queue: @YoloSweggLord, RedScope53, Jochem, TCE, Tune, Cascadia, Broxzier, Wuis, Foxy, SpiffyJack, giraty
Missed: jensj12, Philmon11, UTMAN

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5 2017-03-02 09-24-36.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5 2017-03-02 09-24-52.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.12.sv6

Edited by giraty
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, cascadia said:

Claiming the park very quickly to fix the pathing issues.

Claimed: Cascadia
Queue:  YoloSweggLord, RedScope53, Jochem, TCE, Tune, Cascadia, Broxzier, Wuis, Foxy, SpiffyJack, giraty

I added path entrance here to adjacent path to the north... worked real good.Screenshot_2017-03-01-19-20-58.thumb.jpg.332c1158d28bb048926510057db907b0.jpg

• Like 1
11 hours ago, RedScope53 said:

@YoloSweggLord
If you wouldn't mind (unless you really want to) I'm off tomorrow, but will be working friday, saturday,  sunday and  monday, if you want to swap turns? No biggie if you not.

@RedScope53 Sure, we can swap.

Claimed: -
Queue:  @RedScope53, YoloSweggLord, Jochem, TCE, Tune, Cascadia, Broxzier, Wuis, Foxy, SpiffyJack, giraty

• Like 1

Meh. I built many coasters and they had trash stats and looked like crap. I've never been good at building coasters (hence why I always make Go Karts and transportation.)

I laid out the monorail, just a rough go, obviously it can be changed/moved/decorated. Station 2 is just a temp place holder, anyone can feel free to design it.
Did some decorating, a little pathing, changed the bright orange fence to a darker orange, (still need to find a good colour, white just doesn't look right.)
Tweaked a few rides to make the decorations stand out a bit more.

58b916f2a6d83_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-03-0301-59-21.thumb.png.30aec3b5bd8c8d1e35a38c7f6807d5c5.png

Lacked inspiration, talent and time. 

Claimed: 
Queue:   @YoloSweggLord, Jochem, TCE, Tune, Cascadia, Broxzier, Wuis, Foxy, SpiffyJack, giraty, RedScope53
Missed: jensj12, Philmon11,

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.13.sv6

• Like 2

Finished!

-built Harbinger, an Intamin Accelerator
-added some objects and removed some objects from the object selection to make space

Harbinger.PNG.7888870cb2648b9ef41e85bcabe3c507.PNG

Note: I might have gone over the 800 tile limit this turn, but I'm planning on using only a small amount of space next turn, mostly finishing the supports for Harbinger.

Claimed: 
Queue: @Jochem, TCE, Tune, Cascadia, Broxzier, Wuis, Foxy, SpiffyJack, giraty, RedScope53, YoloSweggLord

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.14.sv6

Edited by YoloSweggLord
  • Like 2