can't find my custom pieces anymore

stef084

I made pieces that don't exist in the game originally in the object editor, then added them to the game. they're listed in my object data and show up in my object selection menu, I check mark them to be added to my park but don't see them. I've already added around 60-70 pieces and this is the first time I can't find it

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 08:29, X7123M3-256 said:

There is a limit to how many items can be shown in a scenery tab at once ... if you already have a lot of objects selected then perhaps you've reached the limit (I thought it was a bit more than 70 though).

so I can only put roughly 60-70 self made pieces in my park at one time? is there anyway around this?

2 hours ago, stef084 said:

so I can only put roughly 60-70 self made pieces in my park at one time? is there anyway around this?

If you have too many objects for one tab, the workaround is to put them in different tabs and not all in miscellaneous. If you have hit the limit on the number of loaded objects (which is 128 for rides and large scenery, and 252 for small scenery), there is no workaround (well, there is for certain kinds of small scenery but it's super awkward to use and I've never seen it done).

• Like 1
2 hours ago, X7123M3-256 said:

If you have too many objects for one tab, the workaround is to put them in different tabs and not all in miscellaneous. If you have hit the limit on the number of loaded objects (which is 128 for rides and large scenery, and 252 for small scenery), there is no workaround (well, there is for certain kinds of small scenery but it's super awkward to use and I've never seen it done).

ok. but not sure how. when I make an object in the object editor I just drag the file into my obj data list, then when I see it listed under small scenery I checkmark it and it always ends up in miscellaneous somehow