RCT and Real World Parks

Katie's World specifically is a park called "White Water Valley", located somewhere in Europe.

(Interesting note, but it's actually where the design of the Ladybird Junior coaster cars come from, despite the ride not being in the RCT1 recreation).

And then there's the eurasia "Fun at the Beach" which has unsettling similarities to Geago lake.

1 hour ago, imlegos said:

Katie's World specifically is a park called "White Water Valley", located somewhere in Europe.

It's Lightwater Valley.

(Interesting note, but it's actually where the design of the Ladybird Junior coaster cars come from, despite the ride not being in the RCT1 recreation).

https://www.lightwatervalley.co.uk/pages/the-ladybird

Edited by jensj12

The Junior coaster cars are Zierer. It's a stock design and there are many layouts with identical trains. They do have one at Lightwater Valley, and that might be why this ride type was included. The game does also include the log trains, but not the snake or locomotive themed ones.

Interestingly, the mini suspended swinging coaster appears to be based on the Batflyer that operated at Lightwater valley. This appears to be a one-off and RCDB doesn't list a manufacturer, so it seems a strange choice to include that over a Caripro or Setpoint version. I think Saywer probably did specifically choose rides that were found at Lightwater Valley (maybe he likes that park?)

Which Legoland are you talking about? There are many, and between them I think they have a sample of every Junior coaster on the market, all called Dragon. Some Zierer, Mack, Gerstlauer, Vekoma, and even an obscure one called WGH Transportation, whose 6 installations are all in England (and interestingly, they are behind that human powered coaster in Wales).

On 1/27/2017 at 14:37, X7123M3-256 said:

Which Legoland are you talking about? There are many, and between them I think they have a sample of every Junior coaster on the market, all called Dragon. Some Zierer, Mack, Gerstlauer, Vekoma, and even an obscure one called WGH Transportation, whose 6 installations are all in England (and interestingly, they are behind that human powered coaster in Wales).

Don't know which, all I know is that Zierer has a image of one under the Force Coaster page (Junior).

18 hours ago, mylam said:

Blackpool Pleasure Beach was included in the deluxe edition of RCT1.

There was also Alton Towers I think.

• 4 weeks later...