Hey Fellow RCTers!!

RCT2Tyler

Hey everyone. First I'll say that I've always loved RCT.  It brings back so many memories of my childhood. Some of those memories I remember events that happened in my life (or in the background of me playing leafy lake) that weren't even about RCT. And I really loved playing RCT2. It was about 5 years ago that I stumbled upon the websites Theme Park Review and New Element and I wanted to do the same type of stuff. I played off and on over those years and loved doing the Custom Scenery. Sadly my last 2 computers crashed but it wasn't the fault of the game, I believe. I learned about this site from somebody on Facebook although I think I've heard of it on the web I always used just the disk (which I know I'll still need) anyway just joined the forum so I will be more active and hopefully soon I can get back to playing my Favorite game series of all time!!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Broxzier said:

Welcome new veteran! In case you're interested in building parks with the community, there is a group park going on that everyone join.

@imlegos Can confirm that you don't have to do that anymore. The objects are now initialized correctly by OpenrCT2.

Oh, ok. Didn't realise they fixed that