Check out my tiny parks (video)

WispyGreens

Hi Guys,

I've been making tiny parks and uploading them on youtube.
I have made 8 so  far. I would love to know what you think, and how i can improve them. 
Link's to download the parks are in the video descriptions.

Check them out here:

Edited by WispyGreens
  • Like 8

This is great. I really like small sized parks and timelapses of this game. I guess I have a new activity for my lunch break. Thanks!

Concerning the parks:

Though I just managed to watch one video (the first I guess) in this time, I can say that I really like how your park looks not crowded or too blocked with attractions and stalls. Despite that you built like 7 (?) attractions.

What I would like to see on the first park is a bit more flowers or details near the paths. Maybe a fence or something else. I also like that you are using very simple to no scenery (default) to cover your stations. That way they look more typical like in real parks.

Keep up the good work.

Edited by brokenwire
  • Like 2

Nice videos. :D
As I'm still kinda new to making cool looking sceneries these vids are really helpful. Love to see how you go about building the rides and decorating them. 
Also a quick tip: did you know you can use ctrl to have the ghost object hover at the same height as the one you have your mouse over? I noticed you only use the shift, but ctrl is really useful for making roofs and such. 
Keep up the good work!

• Like 2

Thanks guys!

Good tip to ad more scenery around the paths, i'll try to incorporate that in my next video.

I know about the ctrl trick but annoyingly it doesn't work for me... I work on a macbook, and have installed windows to be able to play RCT and old dos games like i used to when i was a kid. Mac has a ctrl key but for some reason it doesn't work with scenery... 
I know there is a mac version of openRCT available, maybe ill look in to that in the future.

Glad you liked my videos, i wil keep making them so please subscribe for more.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WispyGreens said:

Thanks guys!

Good tip to ad more scenery around the paths, i'll try to incorporate that in my next video.

I know about the ctrl trick but annoyingly it doesn't work for me... I work on a macbook, and have installed windows to be able to play RCT and old dos games like i used to when i was a kid. Mac has a ctrl key but for some reason it doesn't work with scenery... 
I know there is a mac version of openRCT available, maybe ill look in to that in the future.

Glad you liked my videos, i wil keep making them so please subscribe for more.

Try command, since it's the Mac equivalent of Ctrl.

• Like 2

Command is the same on a mac as the windows button (dunno what it's called), so that just takes me back to the desktop.
And i've looked through the shortcut key menu but can't see a shortcut for this.

i think i can live with this minor problem, otherwise i'll just have to instal the mac version.

thanks for the help anyway!

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...