RCT2: Staff drop&drop guests

CoolKnightST

I noticed this game on youtube and I decide to throw in some ideas for the people that develop this game:

Staff Options: Drag someone to hell

A sort of AI version of drag&drop a guest to hell when he did something wrong like been angry, vomit or vandalisme. The idea is that staff members can detect this behavior and when they are nearby they do this for you. The option will work with the steps mechanic where you can select a targetted area on the map where the guests automaticly will be dropped when the condition is made. Every staff type can do a certain action.

• Handyman: If nearby guests vomit nearby a handyman, the guest will be drag&dropped to hell (the area you selected)
  • Security Guard: If nearby guests vandalized something near a guard, the guest will be drag&dropped to hell (the area you selected). If this option is set, people will still vandalize stuff or attempt to vandalise stuff when the guard is nearby.
  • Entertainer: If nearby guest is angry (red) nearby a enterainer, the guest will be drag&dropped to hell (the area you selected)
  • Mechanic: During his trip the mechanic will pickpock guests. Good for some extra money, if the guest doesn't have money he will be drag&dropped to hell (the area you selected)

Incase some of you don't known what the hell concept is. Well it's a tiny piece of land you drop guest you don't like. Often this are the ones that vomit in your beautifull park or some they just don't like your park. They deserve punishment & a dip in the river. Well the hell if the spot you keep them until they are red are you decide to put some water in it.

Thoughts?

Edited by CoolKnightST

I don't see any practical application for this, nor is there any space in the .sv6 file structure for a tile to be recognized as a "hell area." If you're purpose for this is to get rid of unwanted/troublesome guests, you can do it much easier by going into the cheat menu and changing the attributes (hunger, nausea, bathroom etc.) of all the guests at once to a minimum or maximum value.

• Like 1

Sounds like a fun add-on or maybe an "in game secret" that could be opened with a code or "unlocked" somehow. I like it!

A "hell" park with Satan and demon entertainers. 

On a similar note; I suspect there may be a "skater hell" level hidden in tony hawk pro skater 4 for playstation2, but i'm yet to see someone actually unlock it.

Edited by joshmarsilio

Thats funny... Many ways to thin a crowd but it still must be done as to not get rating drops... so i often add a death drop or an elevator up to around 100 ft and the exit gives a great free fall to the drowing pool... peeps love it and they die happy.. oh, and it always free..lol 

I have 4 death drops in this little park 

Extreme Heights 2017-01-07 01-04-57.png

8 hours ago, SpiffyJack said:

Thats funny... Many ways to thin a crowd but it still must be done as to not get rating drops... so i often add a death drop or an elevator up to around 100 ft and the exit gives a great free fall to the drowing pool... peeps love it and they die happy.. oh, and it always free..lol 

I have 4 death drops in this little park 

Extreme Heights 2017-01-07 01-04-57.png

Drowning reduces ratings as well.

Not original to me and I don't remember exactly where this tip came from. But the idea is to build a three by three square surrounded by scenery, maybe with a fountain in the middle. This calms troublesome guests to the point where it is safe to put them back in the park.