Open Server: All Players Welcome

My server name is All Players Welcome and I usually just host one of the Six Flags build your own parks. I like them because they've already got scenery and such and I've never been good at terraforming. Anyone is welcome to join that will not grief me. My RCT2 Host username is The Beast, and some of you may have played with me already before. This has totally taken RCT2 to the next dimension and I'm loving every minute of it.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, NickBishop12 said:

and i cant find one single open server i wish openrct2 owner can make open server open to all players plus open 24hours it will be cool but can atrract griefers though great idea huh

Have you updated OpenRCT2 through the launcher so that it's up to date with the software the servers are running?  Because off the top of my head, there are at least four open 24/7 open servers available (Mozar Free4All, ManofTeal SVR_0, New Realism Park, and Mass Destruction). 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NickBishop12 said:

weird i join server that has no problems but when i join back failed create dump again idk WTH is going on if only openrct2 owner/admin is here to patch the problem though i hope :/

Report your issues on the OpenRCT2 GitHub site.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, NickBishop12 said:

sorri even im new but just pain hearing failed create dump ok :'( unless someone could create open server like 12 hours or 6 hours of running ok :/

Unless you're new to the Internet, you should be able to search Google.  Always search Google and the site before you ask questions.

See my post that I posted above and that you read below for the answer to your open server question (not trying to be mean, but I did post the answer already):

On 5/14/2017 at 13:13, cascadia said:

Because off the top of my head, there are at least four open 24/7 open servers available (Mozar Free4All, ManofTeal SVR_0, New Realism Park, and Mass Destruction). 

• Like 2