Is there anywhere on the internet to get these rides?

TCE

7 minutes ago, X7123M3-256 said:

These are like the coke truck in ride form ... what could you possibly want them for? It looks like someone decided to try pasting random images into the object editor to see what would happen.

Who wouldn't want to ride the giant... picnic.... beaver? I can't even tell what that is supposed to be.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 11 months later...

I have the rocket rides - both versions (attached) - and for some reason the allosaurus ride. I may have some of the others listed on the various pages linked, but I didn't want to mess with hunting and sorting all of those. I've been working on custom content and one of the projects I'm hoping to do is to remake the rocket ride with more vintage, detailed rockets.rockets.DATrocketv2.DATALLORIDE.DAT

• Like 1

No worries AC. I collected everything I could find for a long time and now I am making my own objects sets from the ground up. The rocket ride is on my list since the rockets are simple and dull - and I have a design that I made for my grandson that would look great on the two-arm ride. But - if you are looking for lost objects, I'm a decent resource.