My OpenRCT2 Server | Free for All Server

Don't like Man of Teal because you have to sign up on their site before building in their servers which you don't feel like to do? My server is free to play if you ask me for permissions. Newcomers are required to ask me permission before they can build in my park because of griefers. My server includes custom contents from McDonald's to swimming pools and other great Amazing Earl rides. Don't forget a larger map too! The server is also semi-serious which means that memes are allowed and the server is not about realistic at all. Also we ban griefers in my server if the admins catch them doing so.

Oh and if you want to receive notifications of when I am hosting, join my Steam group here: bit.ly/birthonsteam

Edited by birthdaybrian
One more detail.
  • Like 1

Before I get into anything about your server (which is great, by the way), having to sign up for a server is a lot smarter than you may think. Signing up for a server lets the owner know that you're dedicated enough to sign up and show your work. Another valid reason is that griefers and trollers cannot get into your servers willy-nilly. When they do inevitably sign up, their accounts can be banned, thus banning them for ever reaching your server again. The third, and maybe more important, you can have a super duper community and have a great deal of fun over a 2000 game. Who does not want that?

I admire not wanting to sign up for servers because you can enter them willy-nilly, however, I do feel that signing up for servers is far better than being able to join relentlessly.

I've tried out your server, and it is fun. I'll be waiting to try out the server again any time soon. Keep it up!

Edited by BlazingEmpireHD
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

...you do realize the trolls will be able to see this and know that you're going under a new name, right? Even if they don't, what makes you think they're targeting your servers exclusively? They probably go around trolling several popular servers, and as soon as you bring your server back, they're likely to just attack your server under its new name.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 16/11/2016 at 13:33, BlazingEmpireHD said:

Before I get into anything about your server (which is great, by the way), having to sign up for a server is a lot smarter than you may think. Signing up for a server lets the owner know that you're dedicated enough to sign up and show your work. Another valid reason is that griefers and trollers cannot get into your servers willy-nilly. When they do inevitably sign up, their accounts can be banned, thus banning them for ever reaching your server again. The third, and maybe more important, you can have a super duper community and have a great deal of fun over a 2000 game. Who does not want that?

I admire not wanting to sign up for servers because you can enter them willy-nilly, however, I do feel that signing up for servers is far better than being able to join relentlessly.

I've tried out your server, and it is fun. I'll be waiting to try out the server again any time soon. Keep it up!

IV DOWNLOADED A BUNCH OF YOUR PARKS! GREAT WORK!