Can someone port the Aqua Blaster slide please?

Earl

As in, the full thing with the jet boosters. The jet boosters were very important and critical and I would greatly appreciate it if someone could make/port it from RCT3 into RCT2 because I really want to remake a certain slide that went for about 10 minutes with an average speed of 70mph. >:D

7 hours ago, Earl said:

As in, the full thing with the jet boosters. The jet boosters were very important and critical and I would greatly appreciate it if someone could make/port it from RCT3 into RCT2 because I really want to remake a certain slide that went for about 10 minutes with an average speed of 70mph. >:D

You can't. You can't add new track pieces or track styles as a custom object, and there is no booster piece in RCT2. The only thing that could be ported would be the rafts, but they're similar enough to the existing dinghy slide that I'd ask if you really need them.

Adding a new (hardcoded) track style to the game might be possible in a somewhat hacky way now, but booster pieces will definitely have to wait until a new save format is implemented. For now you can hack them with a fast chain lift as @imlegos suggested.

• Like 1