Best/Worst Groups on MP? (Possible drama)

I've noticed people online usually play in groups, or cliques. There's usually one notable person in the group, or at least the person that essentially brings the group together.

Examples include Sheepsnoop, Skylander, BirthdayBrian (rip, wherever he went), or exclusive or acceptance-only groups like MoT or Whiskey Station.

I'm curious, since I'm active with a lot of different player groups in the game, each have their own opposing sides against others, kind of like a turf war. What groups/notable people have you had good experiences with, which ones ran good servers and had friendly people, or which groups of people or server admins have been notably toxic, hostile, or just plain annoying? There's a lot of drama going around recently (surrounding the Nicman controversy), so I think now would be a good time to clear thoughts and share details on people we can trust and those we should avoid. I probably won't be stating my personal opinions unless this thread gets off the ground for a while.

I'm interested in seeing what other people think of each other in-game, or what can be commonly accepted as either an "okay" group or a "toxic" group.

This is an opinion thread, so you're free to totally rip on someone if you'd like. Or praise them.

• 3 weeks later...