YottaByte Park

Stardust-Wyvern

(The word "YottaByte" refers to its big size, a yottabyte is about one septillion bytes, way bigger than a terabyte (but there's more that pass terabyte))

The wait is finally over, I bring all of you, the YottaByte Park. I started this project on my old desktop before it truly died on me (the hard drive survived and the park was also backed up (just in case)). I started on August 2016, but after what happened with my computer (and me forgetting I backed it up), I delayed the project and focused on other games, so I continued on October 2016 (don't know the exact dates however). At one point a ride glitched on me cause I checked "disable vehicle limit", I only wanted to increase the amount of cars on the tour train. D: I didn't know what the problem was exactly, until I figured out that the train was glitchy, so I happen to delete it and rebuild it (without said cheat checked on). Anyways, I finally got it all finished, no more problems, I even renewed the rides cause I didn't hire a single staff member (cause I disabled breakdowns, fixed vandalism with a button, same with messes, watered plants, disabled littering and vandals, etc.) You might want to check those on cause well, just in case.imageproxy.php?img=&key=64faa54fffd07118

There's about 13 themed areas (although not much themed scenery was selected (cause I chose the future theming which took up a lot of space for scenery, although I do have other themes thank god).imageproxy.php?img=&key=64faa54fffd07118The park entrance is just for show, feel free to download the park and take a gander. I could give a brief summary however;

*Plaza (just a plaza with some flat rides and the transport rides)

*Gardenia Gardens (just some gardens, also references another park of mine)

*Storybook World (although includes a ride called "Mario Kart" which contradicts the name, as that is a game)

*Underground Zone (has a LIM Launched Coaster sticking out, has some underground rides too)

*Dangerous Dunes (the desert area, a reference to one of the areas in the Mega Mega Park)

*Monster Ranch (a Monster Rancher themed area)

*Another World (the name speaks for itself, sets place on a red planet)

*Future City (the middle area, not much but a small city)

*Old Corner (some of the stuff is old-fashioned, not everything there is)

*Icicle Lake (a snow themed lake)

*Sin Mountain (A huge mountain, has two scenic routes (one for heading towards Huge Rock, and one heading up the mountain)

*Huge Rock (a huge rock, some rides up on the rock, similar to an area in OK America and similar to Thunder Rock)

*Lost Forest (a forest, may be a reference to The Heavy Forest in Mega Mega Park, has some Dark Age theme in it, somewhat)

The park does require some mods, though I don't know which ones. I think if you check on "Export plug-ins and such" you could get them, I don't know, still kinda new to this kind of stuff (though I played RCT2 since childhood, the sharing is what I meant). And like I said, it would be advised to check "Disable breakdowns", "Disable littering and vandalism", and other such.

If you want to also download OK America and Mega Mega Park (both of them don't require mods, check out my other post here.

YottaByte Park 2016-10-17 14-37-15.png

YottaByte Park 2016-10-18 20-59-43.png

YottaByte Park 2016-10-18 20-59-49.png

YottaByte Park 2016-10-18 20-59-53.png

YottaByte Park 2016-10-18 20-59-59.png

YottaByte Park 2016-10-18 21-00-08.png

YottaByte Park 2016-10-18 21-00-15.png

YottaByte Park 2016-10-18 21-00-18.png

YottaByte Park 2016-10-18 21-00-25.png

YottaByte Park 2016-10-18 21-00-34.png

YottaByte Park 2016-10-18 21-00-51.png

YottaByte Park 2016-10-15 23-07-55.png

YottaByte Park.sv6

Edited by JamsSquirrel
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, JamsSquirrel said:

The park does require some mods, though I don't know which ones. I think if you check on "Export plug-ins and such" you could get them

If you enable export plug-ins and save the file, you can actually include all mods used in the park in that file. 

8 minutes ago, cascadia said:

If you enable export plug-ins and save the file, you can actually include all mods used in the park in that file. 

Oh, well never knew that. Hehe, I never knew what it did so I assumed it would do that. But hey, I gave a somewhat good guess. (Well I did all that anyways before making the post, so it should be good to go then.)

Edited by JamsSquirrel