crash dump help

2 hours ago, Broxzier said:

Please provide the exact steps needed to reproduce this bug. I'm not able to crash the game with your description. The issue page that Nubbie linked will be the best place to put this info.

I put the info on the linked page as well. the exact steps are 1. click on object selection dropdown under the debug menu

2. select an item or not, doesn't matter

3. close out of the object selection menu

4. as soon as you hit the x to close out of menu the crash dump occurs

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
On 08/03/2019 at 21:00, RQuinlan said:

I must stop this!... ...I must prevent the crash dumps from coming! But how?

When your game crashes, does OpenRCT2 ask you to upload the crash dump? And do you click 'Yes' if it does? If so, there isn't much else you can do, unless you know how to reliably trigger the crash (examples: "If I click X, then Y, then Z, the game always crashes" or "If I load this save, it always crashes").