RCTmart - Anyone have LOTR and/or Harry Potter Themes?

So a large number of the tracks I had in filed away on a harddrive were made by members of the RCTmart community, which is long gone sadly, and they require the scenery from Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter, which I unfortunately didn't have backed up anywhere. Does anyone here happen to have either of these scenery packs?

Also, does anyone happen to have the RCTmart portion of the Disneyland project? There's a link on AmazingEarl's page about there being more, but of course it goes to a dead end.

1 hour ago, Arystina said:

So a large number of the tracks I had in filed away on a harddrive were made by members of the RCTmart community, which is long gone sadly, and they require the scenery from Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter, which I unfortunately didn't have backed up anywhere. Does anyone here happen to have either of these scenery packs?

Also, does anyone happen to have the RCTmart portion of the Disneyland project? There's a link on AmazingEarl's page about there being more, but of course it goes to a dead end.

You may also want to try the Internet Archive- they have a copy of the site and I've downloaded some stuff from there. 

46 minutes ago, imlegos said:

Tried looking for an archive link, no luck.

17 minutes ago, Arystina said:

If anyone finds a link to this archive that would be awesome. For now, I am satisfied going through the zip file that imlegos kindly provided. :)

Just find the address of the old RCTmart website, and go to archive.org, put it in, and follow the instructions.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/22/2017 at 20:02, cascadia said:

The link I posted above to the RCTMart archive should work.

I checked out both links. The one to the upload (dropbox says it is no longer there), and the link to the archive site, the link to the download doesn't work. I could be doing something entirely wrong here though.