Some woodies I am working on

MAR-Rocks

Wild, fast, wicked, and airtime packed. Would you dare to ride the most insane Gravity Group woodie? SAVAGE.

Highland Fields 2016-09-03 19-40-33.png

Oasis, exciting, intense and a very twisted run through a desert oasis, take a dip on this one of a kind water-splash element woodie!Arid Heights 2016-09-03 12-06-34.png

Lastly, Binturon. The devil of the tropics (WIP). My first successful attempt at making a RMC woodie that still keeps the traditional feel of woodies except with that barrel roll after the pre-drop.

Palm Springs Resort 2016-09-03 19-53-29.pngPalm Springs Resort 2016-09-03 19-53-41.pngPalm Springs Resort 2016-09-03 19-53-45.png

Edited by MAR-Rocks
  • Like 2

I'm not sure how I feel exactly about all these woodies.  they're all very unrealistic/could use work to look better

The first one just looks really weird, and it has a lot of straight pieces in that one section, seems like there could have been more gentle slopes rather than wasted speed/potential.

The second one has a pre-drop after the lift, which is something exclusive to older B&M rides.  Also I agree with YSL, shouldn't a splash element be more in the water?

IMO That's your best one

The third one I understand is RMC with older woodie feels, but other than that roll, it isn't jerky looking like a real RMC.  I felt there could have been more opportunities to transition from a traditional woodie to an RMC and have another roll perhaps.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, RCGames said:

I'm not sure how I feel exactly about all these woodies.  they're all very unrealistic/could use work to look better

The first one just looks really weird, and it has a lot of straight pieces in that one section, seems like there could have been more gentle slopes rather than wasted speed/potential.

The second one has a pre-drop after the lift, which is something exclusive to older B&M rides.  Also I agree with YSL, shouldn't a splash element be more in the water?

IMO That's your best one

The third one I understand is RMC with older woodie feels, but other than that roll, it isn't jerky looking like a real RMC.  I felt there could have been more opportunities to transition from a traditional woodie to an RMC and have another roll perhaps.

This is RCT2, I don't have to build realistically 100% of the time. I'm just building whats straight off of my imagination.

17 hours ago, BlazingEmpireHD said:

I really like the Oaisis. Oaisis has a beautiful layout and Binturong is good also. Although, I feel Savage is just too 'all over the place' for my standpoint. Personal opinions are always the silliest, aren't they? 

i also agree with what YoloSweggLord said about lowering the watersplash into the actual water.  

Thanks! I do agree with your view on Savage, it is very 'all over the place'.

18 hours ago, YoloSweggLord said:

I don't get why you put in a water splash on the lake on the second coaster but neglected to actually make it level with the water. Just lower down the 5 water spaces needed for the splashdown and you can make it level with the lake.

I was going to do that actually. I guess I just left it like that. Now that you mentioned it, it looks ridiculous like that.