Group Park 4

Broxzier

Put it in OpenRCT2/Scenarios, as it's still a not completed scenario. If that is not a map yet in that OpenRCT2 library you might be able to make it yourself and else you can put it in the RCT2 library. You will need to go to the scenario editor to edit it and save it as the same.

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Wuis said:

EDIT: I am not going to start this, the river starts on a way to high level to let other rivers join it, causing it to grow bigger and end in a huge delta. It looks awesome and all, but I can't do anything to how it is now as I don't want to ruin the work of someone else. I really don't know what we are going for either so I don't want to start complete new areas either. Unclaimed

That's alright, I realized afterwards the water is a bit high for my own liking. The water at the top is actually as high as it can be. Please, feel absolutely free to remove the rapids and edit them to your liking. It won't bother me at all.

Just now, YoloSweggLord said:

That's alright, I realized afterwards the water is a bit high for my own liking. The water at the top is actually as high as it can be. Please, feel absolutely free to remove the rapids and edit them to your liking. It won't bother me at all.

Maybe tommorow, but now I am certainly not in the mood to doing so as it's quite of a process. I'm sorry I'm not at it lately, but I recently had surgery to my ribs as I have, well had pectus excavatum. So currently feel a bit tired due to pain and not really doing much, I hope I am not an annoyance to anyone or have insulted someone. (Ps. I am actually wanting to go school because I'll have something else to worry/think about :P)

4 hours ago, Wuis said:

Put it in OpenRCT2/Scenarios, as it's still a not completed scenario. If that is not a map yet in that OpenRCT2 library you might be able to make it yourself and else you can put it in the RCT2 library. You will need to go to the scenario editor to edit it and save it as the same.

Yay it worked! Thanx :)

13 hours ago, cascadia said:

Remember to actually claim the park before working on it!  Use the format below:

Claimed: -

Queue: -

Missed: -

Put yourself in claimed, and remove yourself after you are done and upload the file.

I know, I just wanted to look at it

Unnamed park 2016-08-13 17-24-46.pngUnnamed park 2016-08-13 17-25-01.pngUnnamed park 2016-08-13 17-25-09.png

Changelog: Added lake and river leading from it to swamp area (1st and 3rd image), Added a walkway halfway to the top of the mountain (I was going to go to the top but I would half to change the land A LOT) (2nd image), Added rocks at the top and bottom of the waterfall (1st image), Closed off where the river used to be (before there was still some of the river left behind near the beach, 1st image).

Aight so I know it's not much, but I'm not exactly the best at landscaping, but I did my best. Feel free to change literally ANYTHING. Also idk how to upload the save so...

• Like 2
6 hours ago, ImABoss said:

Aight so I know it's not much, but I'm not exactly the best at landscaping, but I did my best. Feel free to change literally ANYTHING. Also idk how to upload the save so...

Click on the click to choose files option under the text box where you type your post.  Upload the file, then after it's done, click on the plus sign next to the file name to add a link to it in your post.

Unlike Group Park 3, I am actually able to play and build on this map. While I am not exactly sure what I would do with landscaping, and what you're looking for in "landscapes," but, I am willing to give a try at landscaping. Go ahead and add me if ya like! :P 

Also, these group parks, are they uploaded anywhere besides OpenRCT2? 

• Like 1