Group Park 4

Broxzier

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2017-01-21 21-25-09.png

Built a small dock with a boat tour of the lake.  Added some paths for faster peep movement. 

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.66.sv6

Claimed: -
Queue: @jensj12, Wuis
Missed: YoloSweggLord, TCE, imlegos, RedScope53, SensualEthiopianPolice , Jochem, Philmon11, Broxzier, Cascadia

@YoloSweggLord @TCE @imlegos @RedScope53 @SensualEthiopianPolice @Jochem @Philmon11 @Broxzier

Edited by cascadia
  • Like 1

Meltdown was stuck... again. Now that boosters in-game, someone can replace the chain-lift with those. For now I closed and reopened it.

In my turn I only added some scenery here and there, mostly around the beach to make it seem more alive.

6RpzwAL.jpg

I didn't keep the Mario sprite in. I also hid five Egyptian structures in the park, can you find them all?

Claimed:
Queue: @jensj12, Wuis, Broxzier
Missed: YoloSweggLord, TCE, imlegos, RedScope53, SensualEthiopianPolice , Jochem, Philmon11, Cascadia

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.67.sv6

• Like 2

@Broxzier I can't find the fifth structure? ¬¬ Can you show me?

@YoloSweggLord Can you even add invisible track to Meltdown, so that atleast two trains can run on it again? It's kind of a sad part of the park as it is supposed to be a big coaster, but due to low capacity with only one train it really isn't. If so, much appreciated, if not, still neat for the current situation.

1 minute ago, Wuis said:

Can you even add invisible track to Meltdown, so that atleast two trains can run on it again? It's kind of a sad part of the park as it is supposed to be a big coaster, but due to low capacity with only one train it really isn't. If so, much appreciated, if not, still neat for the current situation.

When I added the merge to the track, the coaster was already running with only 1 train. That said, my merge shouldn't prevent the coaster from running 2 trains, as long as there aren't any block brakes between the end of the launch and the station.

40 minutes ago, YoloSweggLord said:

When I added the merge to the track, the coaster was already running with only 1 train. That said, my merge shouldn't prevent the coaster from running 2 trains, as long as there aren't any block brakes between the end of the launch and the station.

It does, the train bumps into the coaster that is in the station and keeps stuck against it.

Much thanks to YoloSweggLord for bringing Meltdown to it's former glory. 

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2017-01-31 21-39-24.png

MQQN.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.69.C.sv6.

Claimed
Queue: @Broxzier, jensj12, Wuis
Missed: YoloSweggLord, TCE, imlegos, RedScope53, SensualEthiopianPolice , Jochem, Philmon11, Cascadia

(Disclaimer: If Broxzier or any other person taking the next turn thinks I hate him or her because of the possible glitched paths, I do not, I just like the clearance checks tool a lot. ;) )

Edit: I also apologise. ;;

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 2