Group Park 4

Broxzier

13 hours ago, Wuis said:

Why do I find this slightly funny..

Eh?

11 hours ago, Jochem said:

Have there been any rule changes/additions since the first few posts?

Don't think so. Just make sure to not cover too much land, and not use any non-vanilla objects and rides.

Edited by Broxzier
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, Broxzier said:

Don't think so. Just make sure to not cover too much land, and not use any non-vanilla objects and rides.

I won't and I dont think I will be able to haha. I took a small peek at the park and it's almost filled. I need to find a good place to build something first. :P

@Jochem: There's still some free space in the mountains, and near the beach area. I'm currently building in the mountains on furthest away from the beach, but it doesn't take up much space.

Also sorry for the delay guys, I wanted to finish it yesterday evening, but wasn't able to! As soon as I get home tonight I'll finish things up.

• Like 1

Well apparently the ride that I created randomly crashes... it worked fine during tests, but now I opened it for real it doesn't. I'm not going to fix it now, maybe next turn. For the time being I'll just leave the ride closed. It's a go karts ride, so I think it has to do with guests switching from left/right on the exact wrong time.

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-12-10 13-56-07.png

This is how it looks within the tower, and also where it randomly crashes:

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-12-10 14-00-30.png

Claimed:
Queue: Wuis, Cascadia, jensi12, Jochem, Broxzier
Missed: YoloSweggLord, Philmon11, TCE, imlegos, RedScope53, SensualEthiopianPolice

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.49.sv6

Edited by Broxzier
  • Like 1

sneak peek:

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-12-11 13-28-10.png

At the current moment the coaster is having to high negative G-forces so tweaks are almost for sure to happen. I will also need to adjust to allow a two tile path to go upwards. It is 760 tiles big so it sits in the limits dw :) 

note:  I might make a mine train coaster or wooden coaster instead. Not fond of this coaster yet, although I do like the fast big turns.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, RedScope53 said:

Things are looking good, guys.
Sorry I've been quiet. My grandfather died, I was in a motorcycle accident, and I have a TON of new bills and what not, and I'm just wiped out. I'll stick around, but I'll be quiet for a while.

That's okay.  Here's hoping things get better for you!  :)

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, RedScope53 said:

Things are looking good, guys.
Sorry I've been quiet. My grandfather died, I was in a motorcycle accident, and I have a TON of new bills and what not, and I'm just wiped out. I'll stick around, but I'll be quiet for a while.

My Condolences, I hope things get better soon!

• Like 3

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-12-13 18-55-27.png

I've been lacking to find a coaster design I like on the mountain, so I've made a PowerSplash like ride, it's called O² Tech Lab.

Claimed:
Queue: @cascadia, jensj12, Jochem, Broxzier, Wuis
Missed: YoloSweggLord, Philmon11, TCE, imlegos, RedScope53, SensualEthiopianPolice

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.50.sv6

EDIT: About the Crash: I don't even know, it wasn't on the track anymore when I saw the window I think. I had it in fast forward(2x) for a bit, so couldn't clearly see what happened. It is weird that the flume (remaining particles) is 2 tiles away from the track, I really can't imagine what happened.

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 2