Group Park 4

Broxzier

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-11-21 21-35-17.png

The Mountain Pond Pit Stop is now open!  On a new path up the mountain range requested by guests as a quicker way to Excavator, the Mountain Pond Pit Stop has all of your food and drink needs covered!  Try Peri Brown's famous soups served by the rather erratic John Smith as you overlook a mountain pond stocked with steelhead trout and the rest of the park!  There's also restrooms if you gotta go and a gift shop, plus rather bizarrely, a blue British police box in a corner.

Meanwhile, down the mountain by the factory zone, there's a mysterious new addition.  People go in and they come out wearing shiny metal foil suits and weird headcaps with wires running out of them.  Overheard mechanical-sounding voices call the place "Cybercontrol".  What is going on?

-Added a new path to deal with pathing issues to Excavator

-Built a rest stop on the path

-New Doctor Who ride licensed by and co-designed with the BBC called Doctor Who: Cybercontrol.  Featuring the Doctor, Peri, and a partially cyberconverted Lady Christina de Souza* as they battle the Cybermen infiltration of the OpenRCT Group Park 4 and save Broxzier from being used in the latest Cyberman scheme to take over the world, this time using theme parks!  

-Built another path to fix a minor pathing issue by the steam train area. 

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.44.sv6

Claimed: -
Queue: @Wuis, Broxzier, Cascadia
Missed: @YoloSweggLord, @Philmon11, @TCE, @imlegos, @RedScope53, @jensj12, @SensualEthiopianPolice

*Yes, I know I'm mixing the new and old series.  Why not do it? 

Edited by cascadia
  • Like 1

No pathfinding issues or other issues that take a while to fix, so it is done already: a third 'delta' ride! Two rides have been closed for having issues with safety cut-outs, meltdown and underground blast both failed to reach the station after a breakdown. Coulnd't manage to not find a bug, but I'm not yet in the mood to report it. Car one (and only 1) of one of the chairlifts quintupled itself.

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-11-25 20-15-56.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.45.sv6

Queue@Broxzier, cascadia, jensj12
Missed: YoloSweggLord, Philmon11, TCE, imlegos, RedScope53, jensj12, SensualEthiopianPolice, Wuis

I'm pretty sure I'll miss my next turn, so moving me to the missed turn list 24 hours earlier is allowed.

• Like 1

Queue Broxzier, cascadia, Wuis, jensj12
Missed: YoloSweggLord, Philmon11, TCE, imlegos, RedScope53, jensj12, SensualEthiopianPolice

Moving myself from the missed turn list to the queue, if cascadia prefers to go after me it's fine by me, I just didn't want to be rude.

Fixed the crashed ride by adding chain lifts, fixed some horizontal tiles at the beach, replaced the concrete bridge with wood, and build this little picnic place:

m5IX80v.png

Queue: @Wuis, cascadia, jensj12, Broxzier
Missed: YoloSweggLord, jensj12, Philmon11, TCE, jens12, imlegos, RedScope53, jensj12, SensualEthiopianPolice, jensj12

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.46.sv6

Edited by Broxzier
Correct English grammar I guess
  • Like 1

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-11-28 21-50-24.png

-Built two new rides for the space area: Gulpee's Reentry Training and Gulpee's Training Center.

-Built a river mouth bridge to fix pathing issues.

-Built a lot of benches all over in an attempt to cut down on sick guests.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.48.sv6

Queue: @jensj12, Broxzier, Wuis, Cascadia
Missed: YoloSweggLord, Philmon11, TCE, imlegos, RedScope53, SensualEthiopianPolice

@YoloSweggLord  @Philmon11  @TCE  @imlegos  @RedScope53  @SensualEthiopianPolice

• Like 1