Group Park 4

Broxzier

I vote only a small amount of CC. Like, paths, wall types and rides. Leave all the little things like trashcans, lights, plants, flower patches, etc out. Gets too messy and such. Maybe a few selected ones, like, the Harry Potter lights to go with the HP walls/rides, but not the 'tall black light post' thats just.. there.

2 hours ago, YoloSweggLord said:

I was hoping we could go with a full workbench this time around, but I understand that might not work well with non-realism builders.

I vote for a mix of a workbench (custom walls, etc.) and scenery sets.  That should work for both realism builders and non-realism builders.

A new attraction has been built: Cloudscratcher

25UusAm.png

A castle has appeared in the mountains

hl8ERfH.png

Some places have more scenery now, like plants, flowers, bushes, those kinds of things, and the pyramids have been removed. I've also fixed the queue to Mountain Charlift Right, and built a new stall for food,a s guests were hungry.

Claimed:
Queue: @jensj12, Wuis, Broxzier
Missed: YoloSweggLord, TCE, imlegos, RedScope53, SensualEthiopianPolice , Jochem, Philmon11, Cascadia

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.70.sv6

• Like 1

58954cd376058_TheOpenRCTGroupPark42017-02-0319-38-25.png.9509e8996fa67cf6d30fc7f56f4404da.png

-Extended Lakeside Raft Tour around the lake to a new station near the entrance to Timber Wolf.

-Added a waterfront restaurant to the new station for Lakeside Raft Tour

-Added a drink stall and a surrounding building to Broxzier's new eating area.

-Built a drink stall at Elizabeth Docks.

-Refixed the pathing issue on my last turn that was skipped by Broxzier.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.71.sv6

Claimed: -
Queue@jensj12, Wuis, Broxzier
Missed: YoloSweggLord, TCE, imlegos, RedScope53, SensualEthiopianPolice , Jochem, Philmon11, Cascadia