Group Park 4

Broxzier

We want to put attention to that the presentation of the new coaster is starting in five minutes, please attend yourself at the chair that is named on the ticket. Thanks in advance.

Please, attend your seats, in a few moments the presentation will start.

(Man in dog suit comes running down the hallway with the last kebabs hidden in a popcorn bucket which has been slightly demolished)

(Screen turns on)

(Barbie Girl by Aqua starts playing)

(Man in seat 12 is very amused)

Announcer: "We are experiencing technical problems, we will have an act perform inbetween to compensate for the disturbance we have caused, our apologies."

(unrest breaks out)

(Worlds biggest orchestra enters the stage)

(Orchestra starts playing "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands")

(Somehow the technical problems are fixed very shortly after the orchestra begins playing and they are forced to leave the stage)

(Man in dinosaur suit walks on stage)

Hello and welcome to the first (and probably last) annual OpenRCT Group Park 4 conference meeting, we have been surprised and gracious what reactions this park has gotten, like: "I've already got a park map", "I want to get off Natalie's Putting Green", "I want to go home" and many others. The fact that we obviously are a family with our guests, is very important to us. and totally not free because we want to brainwash everyone and control the world!

So to treat our guests and especially the thrillseekers, we've made a thrilling coaster that will suit the park in having a more diverse ride selection.

Here we present: ASSELSEE!

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2017-01-11 22-53-50.png

Great ride featuring many inversions and reaching high speeds, straight out of Walibi Holland making this the "first ever first ever build slc replaced" . Now you might think, a SLC, does this park even have the money to acclaim this, answer is: No. So what did we do you might think?! We photoshopped it in a spot in the park that shockingly hasn't been used before. Don't be sad though, we will introduce a new coaster! We have plans to open a brand new Zierer track, it's called "Tedious Tree Coaster". And our good photoshopping skills show again, beautiful coaster perfect for raiders to steal your child's precious teddy bear acclaimed on the other side of the park on Philmon Plaza.

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2017-01-11 23-00-22.png

Okay, I see seat 11 empty and a women leaving? Oh, you want to know why I did all this, for a Zierer figure eight track. Well, not exactly true, during the start of the construction of the kiddie coaster, workers were attacked. So we kept hiring Indian and Chinese people to keep staff wage low, but apparently they can't communicate and one would keep coming back saying they all ran away. So we only hired Indian workers, this went well until we discovered a mythical creature was protecting the land that has not been build upon. First we thought it was some badass chicken who was offended by the chicken factory, but one was soon to realise there has never been any chicken at the chicken factory. We kept trying and trying, but that wouldn't pay off, workers would keep disappearing. At a tuesday evening though, hundreds of screams were to be heard, but the screams didn't seem out of fear, what could it be? We quickly discovered that a worker had installed several speakers along the building sites and that he forgot he was still screaming, well...eh..things to relax. SO you might think this is going to stray off, and it really is. In short, mythical bird, bird builds coaster, people use coaster, yay. Ride Iron Bird, to experience the wildest ride of your life...wildest coaster ride of your life...wildest inverted coaster ride of your life...wildest inverted coaster ride in OpenRCT2 Group Park 4 of your life! Also, a lot of people died for this, you really should ride it, just in honor, please, u mean. :( 

(Boogie Wonderland by Earth, Wind & Fire starts to begin playing on loop until last guest has left for 10 minutes)

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2017-01-10 17-51-49.pngThe OpenRCT Group Park 4 2017-01-10 17-51-42.png

(Boogie Wonderland has looped for 45 times as the last guest leaves)

Claimed
Queue: @Broxzier Cascadia, jensj12
Missed: YoloSweggLord, TCE, imlegos, RedScope53, SensualEthiopianPolice , Jochem, Philmon11

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.62.sv6

Disclaimer:

No dogs, chickens nor birds were harmed during this presentation.

Sorry if I have offended you or anyone else, this was not the purpose of this. If you feel I have to change something about this post you can send me a private message.

• Like 2

I really like the coaster when it's riding the track, but now it looks a bit messy with the safety cut-out. Also the colour and to choose one of the only coaster to have railings or something else that would visually obstruct the track. But I really like the idea, I've been trying to build a working switchback coaster for quite a while, but I keep stumbling on issues. x)

Edited by Wuis
24 minutes ago, YoloSweggLord said:

What's wrong with the coaster? I only see 2 block breaks and they seem to be working fine for me.

They don't work for me either, the first train will always stop at the first block brake it approaches after the first drop. (That is with block sections mode on)

Edited by Wuis

@jensj12 you need to move the track merge at the second switchtrack back a bit. I don't know exactly why it happens but it seems that, if some of the train is still at the point of a merge when the train reaches a block brake, the train somehow gets stuck. Moving the merge back a bit so the train is completely past the merge point by the time it gets to the block brake seemed to fix it.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.64.2.sv6

You're probably going to want to further adjust the positioning of the merge so it looks a bit better. They way I left it is only for demonstrative purposes, and looks a bit messy.

• Like 2

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2017-01-21 22-35-59 (1).png

Well, after my previous ride, I sure couldn't make anything better than it, I tried, at first, but I realised I couldn't. I was trying at a mysterious theme like Phantasialand, but it didn't really hit off in my head, so it's just a bit like it. The guest go mad for log flumes though, so the popularity is very high even though the satisfaction is low. (That is the long queue and the long ride)

Best parts of this ride is that the exit is next to Little Caesars Pizza and Choco Express, so that employee might have some serious business on his hand, also the Graben Depression ride has been rethemed to have a less weird connection with the building above, which makes it look better imo

• Log Flume "Graben" added.
  • Re-themed "Graben Depression".
  • "The Bogwarts Express" has changed track layout.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.65.sv6

Claimed: -
Queue: @jensj12, Wuis
Missed: YoloSweggLord, TCE, imlegos, RedScope53, SensualEthiopianPolice , Jochem, Philmon11, Broxzier, Cascadia

Jensj, you probably didn't have to be noticed, but just for making sure. Also maybe change the system for now to just a list and a claim, if you have worked on the park you put yourself in a rest/ban spot instead.

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 2

Thank you, @Jochem!

I'm still unsure about the station though, I don't want to block sight on the pathway behind it and the roofed bit of log flume, but now it looks a bit empty with just a flat roof. Also need to change the purple outside of the log flume in the area where I use brown wood. ':)

EDIT:

@Broxzier I'm still waiting for proof you rode Iron Bird. :P 

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 1