Group Park 4

Broxzier

• Fixed and renamed the new go-karts ride, it's now called Crashing Skies, and doesn't make use of merged track elements anymore, so crashes should not happen again
  • Reopened Summer Splash
  • Added scenery in the area between Minefalls and Crashing Skies, as well as on the opposite side of the water
  • Disconnected Meltdown's queue from the path, because this really needs to be made shorter. All guests are angry once they finally get to enter the ride

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-12-22 00-00-00.png

Claimed: -
Queue: @Jochem, Broxzier
Missed: YoloSweggLord, Philmon11, TCE, imlegos, RedScope53, SensualEthiopianPolice, jensj12, Cascadia, Wuis

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.53.sv6

Edited by Broxzier
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jochem said:

Placing myself on the missed turn list because im gone until after christmas.

Claimed: -
Queue: @Broxzier
Missed: YoloSweggLord, Philmon11, TCE, imlegos, RedScope53, SensualEthiopianPolice, jensj12, Cascadia, Wuis, Jochem

Wow looks like Broxzier is doomed to take turns over and over until someone from the missed turn list grabs it :P 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, YoloSweggLord said:

Wow looks like Broxzier is doomed to take turns over and over until someone from the missed turn list grabs it :P 

Not so doomed.

Claimed: Wuis
Queue: Broxzier
Missed: YoloSweggLord, Philmon11, TCE, imlegos, RedScope53, SensualEthiopianPolice, jensj12, Cascadia, Jochem

• Like 2

Claimed
Queue: @Broxzier
Missed: YoloSweggLord, Philmon11, TCE, imlegos, RedScope53, SensualEthiopianPolice, jensj12, Cascadia, Jochem

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-12-25 16-49-22.pngThe OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-12-25 16-45-26.pngThe OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-12-25 16-44-51.png

• Added Barrel Bomb, a shuttle floorless launched what-do-you-even-want-to-call-it-coaster
  • Made a station for the chairlift
  • Added ZXYZ Alienated, GOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAARTS!
  • Added Chicken Factory, a crooked house, here and for the now not existing Log Flume I needed glass

The reason I've ended up building so many rides is because I've been all over. I first only had Chicken Factory, but that wasn't much, especially as it was build in an hour. Then I ended up building the go karts, but that didn't feel like much either. So I started finishing the chairlift that didn't have a station at one end, but that felt empty, so I build a coaster against my own rules, then I nearly killed myself...we're getting off track. What I want to say is, I'm sorry.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.54.sv6

For the people interested in a candy cane hunt, I've hidden 10 candy canes around the park, they're to be found everywhere but nothing has to be destroyed to find them, to start off I will give two tips, so you don't go search in the wrong places.

1. There is no candy cane hidden in the candy themed area, as misleading it might seem.
  2. There is only one candy cane to be found hidden in a building, be aware of the fact that candy canes need 2 full height pieces before they can be placed in a building.
Edited by Wuis
  • Like 1

@Wuis I assume you didn't place the yellow candy sticks at Goldrush Racer? :P

Okay, I found 8 of them, maybe I'll spot the last two during my turn.

Claimed: Broxzier
Queue: Wuis

Edited by Broxzier
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, Broxzier said:

@Wuis I assume you didn't place the yellow candy sticks at Goldrush Racer? :P

Okay, I found 8 of them, maybe I'll spot the last two during my turn.

Claimed: Broxzier
Queue: Wuis

I completely forgot Goldrush Racers having candy canes, no I didn't place them there either.

• Like 1

Okay, dilemma time... I worked on that group coaster, and with one train it has pretty good stats (8.7 excitement, 9 something intensity), but that's one train.. with two trains the intensity increases to over 10... :/

Edit: Got it to 8.60 excitement, and 9.66 intensity now, but the looping around the station goes very slow now, so I gave it a chain lift just in case.

Edited by Broxzier
  • Like 1

@jensj12 No idea, the ride was close to 10 already with one train, but since it takes a while I extended the station by one tile so it could handle two trains. I'm afraid that has increased the intensity.

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-12-26 17-53-42.png

This turn I mostly worked on this area, decorating the entrance and changing the track a little bit. Other things/fixes:

• Placed fences near the paths on the beach area
  • Reconnected gravitation's exit to a path again - a mechanic couldn't fix the ride
  • Hired a few more mechanics
  • Fixed the patrol area of one handymen, so they can reach the picnic area
  • Removed floating barrel from the sea

Claimed: @Wuis
Queue: Broxzier

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.55.sv6

• Like 1