Hello Everyone!!!

Hi, I am Ragingnitro!  Many of you may already know me from openRCT2!  For those who don't, I am currently a Man of Teal admin who loves to build realistically in many real world styles (although I am gonna start building in Whiskey Station as well.  I tend to build a lot of recreations but I build some of my own coasters as well Albright with many traits of real world coasters such as transfer track, etc.  I am a coaster enthusiast with a coaster count of 119 in real life and is proud to call six flags great America my home park!  My favorite wood coaster is the Voyage at Holiday World and my favorite steel coaster is Twisted Colossus at Six Flags Magic Mountain!  My favorite manufacturer is Intamin Amusement Rides situated in Schaan, Liechtenstein who have built such great coasters as Millennium Force and Intimidator 305!  I look forward to building with a lot of you!  Attached are photos of my work!  In addition, I build in No Limits 2 as well!  You can check those coasters out at my YouTube channel.  My channel is called rct3fsx.  

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Like 2