An Unnamed RCT2 Mega Park

Hey everyone, I have recently been working on a RCT2 Mega Park (originally named Cedar Creek). This is my third time trying to create something decent, because every time I do, something breaks. 

As it stands, the park is nowhere to complete, but I'll share a couple screen-shots. Plus, there'll be updates every so often showing more more progress.  If you want to see the full walk-through of the updates for this park, check out the thread about it in full-detail on RCTgo. Here's a link: http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-21546-post-124185.html#pid124185

I am always open to suggestions for a name, and other things, or something you'd like to see.

Currently, there's 9 coasters in the park, as well as two "custom" coaster manufacturers - Blazing Inferno Empire Inc. (an inside joke within RCTgo), and Dastardly Dangerous Designs.

As of today, I'm going to add three more custom coasters to the one we already had. Each will be under one of the fictional manufacturers' names. 

Now, down to the screen shots! (By the way, I am not revealing any names of the coasters because to preserve them until I enter them in RCTgo's Build It! competition). Keep in mind, the park is nowhere near finished, so if there's issues, that's why.

Alright, I want to get a new name, because Cedar Creek sounds like a Cedar Fair park. Don't want that.

Choice 1:

Mountaincrest Valley

Choice 2: 

Everden Heights

Choice 3: 

Amaretto Gardens

Or Choice 4:

Cedar Creek

Likewise, you can ALWAYS request a name, or a coaster to see in the park, or something in general you'd like to see.

Thanks!

Cedar Creek 1.jpg

Cedar Creek 4.jpg

Cedar Creek 9.jpg

Cedar Creek 8.jpg

Cedar Creek 13.jpg

Cedar Creek 15.jpg

Cedar Creek 18.jpg

Cedar Creek 22.jpg

Cedar Creek 20.jpg

Cedar Creek 26.jpg

• Like 2

Cool I'm working on a park too but when I have the free time and motivation.

Not the best screenshot but if anyone wants to see it, just send me a message and I could  make a server for it.  I'm very 'OCD" when it comes to detail or atleast filling up space but I try not to over do it! This was all done before I got rct2open so I didn't use any cheats or 'shortcut' tools

SCR6.png

Edited by Centric
  • Like 2

Here is a picture of what the entrance looks like, gives a better perspective. This park will take some time but I do have some finished scenarios that give a good impression of what type of builder I am. I might just post for download later today!SCR14.png

@Centric Your entrance is cool and all, but I'd rather walk through the rest of the park. Okay, you've got some flat roofs and your slc isn't an slc. But I am not a bird and a slc isn't good anyways. But woowowowow, if you would walk through that park it'd be amongst the levels of parks most people would consider having very good theming, especially if it would be accompanied by a story. Props to you man, doing a really good job so far, keep it up!

21 minutes ago, Wuis said:

@Centric Your entrance is cool and all, but I'd rather walk through the rest of the park. Okay, you've got some flat roofs and your slc isn't an slc. But I am not a bird and a slc isn't good anyways. But woowowowow, if you would walk through that park it'd be amongst the levels of parks most people would consider having very good theming, especially if it would be accompanied by a story. Props to you man, doing a really good job so far, keep it up!

1 hour ago, jensj12 said:

I really like your build style @Centric! I'm only missing some color variety in the desert area (ground+track+vehicles all the same color is just... too much of the same color). Just mix & match and you'll find something you're happy with.

Ty very much, ik when it comes to roofs and color schemes, I'm not the  best but I tend to change them here andn there. Like I said before, its about motivation so some things might to bland but looking at the feed back, ik what I can improve on.  If you want to see what I have I can send you the park or atleats make it a server so we can talk about it together (if so send me a message for time and when u can get on rctgo) Also I didn't use any tools or cheats so building terrain (mountains etc) would take a lot of work or would take much more time. (if u didn't know from before)

Edited by Centric
  • 1 month later...