Taking A Break

Hello everyone. This is a message for everyone that uses these forums and has seen me around in their time here. I'm at a certain cross roads in my life where I have to choose between certain things for my future, among them my presence around this project. What I've aimed at for my life is too high for my own sake, and to achieve that I'll have to let go of certain things. I've decided to take a leave for a year from this site and anything to do with OpenRCT2 and RCT2. They are taking too much of my daily hours and I've realized staying away from it is the only way I can do myself justice. 

So with that, I take a leave from this place for a year. Hope to see you all right here when I come back! ;)

• Like 1

Sorry to see you go but you have to do what you have to do. Sometimes those decisions like this are very hard to make. Your helpfulness has been much appreciated. We'll look forward to your return. May your new ventures become successful ones.

Godspeed my friend, you will be missed!

• Like 1

We'll be sorry to see you leave us, but I understand that sometimes you have to give up certain liberties for your own well being. Although games are fun, we need to give our priorities in life to more important tasks, especially in times of troubling or uncertain choices. Good luck with whatever lies ahead of you.

• Like 1