Corrupt a Wish (A Forum Game)

51 minutes ago, wilburg22 said:

Granted, but even though it still tastes good it's completely green and spoiled.

I wish to have got better schools in the area that can deal with kids that need more learnign material (or less/more help) then the avarage.

The conservatives completely defund them and replace them with vouchers that are ever less every year. 

I wish that dogs and cats could live in peace together.

1 hour ago, Broxzier said:

Granted, however that is because they have to or they get killed by an evil dictator.

I wish cascadia would stop using quotes when replying to a post :P

Ungranted.  ;)  (Seriously, I'll stop after this one).

I wish I had a cat.

@cascadia you know you don't have to quote the whole post, right? Just highlight the section you want to quote (as if you were about to copy the text) and a bubble should pop up saying "quote this." Click on the bubble to quote that section of text. This doesn't work on mobile though, in which case you can just quote the entire post, then edit the quote to cut out what you don't need.

Granted, but you have to live with a cat.

I wish pokemon would stop making their games so shitty and start tailoring their games to a slightly older audience (more like the older games than the newer ones.)

26 minutes ago, YoloSweggLord said:

@cascadia you know you don't have to quote the whole post, right?

I wish pokemon would stop making their games so shitty and start tailoring their games to a slightly older audience (more like the older games than the newer ones.)

I know that, but I'm used to it from another forum I'm on that only updated to modern software relatively recently.

Granted, but they overshoot and produce R-rated games.

I wish that there wouldn't be so much traffic.

19 hours ago, wilburg22 said:

Granted, but even though it still tastes good it's completely green and spoiled.

I wish to have got better schools in the area that can deal with kids that need more learnign material (or less/more help) then the avarage.

Granted, but they brainwash kids into thinking the government owns them and they do their bidding.

I wish someone would make a new monorail ride and nothing would happen to the old ones as I love them too.

13 minutes ago, RedScope53 said:

Granted, but they brainwash kids into thinking the government owns them and they do their bidding.

I wish someone would make a new monorail ride and nothing would happen to the old ones as I love them too.

Granted, but all monorails constantly break down.

I wish I was able to go to WDW (Walt Disney World)

I am 99% sure that's possible. I'll look into implementing it now.

EDIT: Definitely possible, I've just implemented it and I'll submit a PR after I clean up the code (which will probably be tomorrow). All aboard the hypersonic warp train:

MfjDuQv.png

(this causes the train to go so fast that the speed repeatedly overflows back to zero. Also, it travels so far in one frame that it skips over the station entirely and keeps going. At one point I recorded the speed as negative 7000 mph.)

Edited by X7123M3-256