Post screenshots of your desktop

Screenshot (133).png

Not sure what the cyberlink youcam thing is, it's one of those rider programs that came with my laptop I think.

Yes I use Autodesk. Inventor to be precise.

I use paint.net to make my memes. Literally. It's also what I used to make my profile picture.

Dolphin, if you didn't know, is a wii/gamecube emulator. I also use desmume but It's not a program, it runs as an application.

Keysticks is left over from a failed attempt at trying to use my xbox 360 controller to control my computer. Not sure why I still have it.

Also I'm a huge fan of the flash game Tanki Online.

Edited by YoloSweggLord
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Not quite a "Desktop screen", but I do use it for my desktop...

Clover Creak Ambiance Soften.png

It's a screen cap of Clover Creek from a NED project. The "lighting" was done in post using layers in Paint.net. I've done more of these based on Minecraft and Team Fortress 2, but I posted this since it has a connection to the project. Also, I use it as my ORCT2F page background.

11 minutes ago, imlegos said:

Not quite a "Desktop screen", but I do use it for my desktop...

It's a screen cap of Clover Creek from a NED project. The "lighting" was done in post using layers in Paint.net. I've done more of these based on Minecraft and Team Fortress 2, but I posted this since it has a connection to the project. Also, I use it as my ORCT2F page background.

it's a bit too dark to actually see much