Group Park 3

Broxzier

On 7/29/2016 at 02:40, Wuis said:

Claimed: Wuis

Queued: Broxzier

Missed:  imlegos, WobblyRails, wilburg22, Yimmy, ziscor, RedScope53, @Dan, Cascadia, jensj12 

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! pls come back ;;

EDIT:

@Zoomer36 The naming of the files work as that when you claim the turn, your save file is going to be the next number. So when you claim 3.15, your (finished) save file is known as 3.16. You kinda dun goofed on naming it now as to naming it 3.75b. Those letters behind the numbers indicate that it is the second version, in which case 3.75b would indicate that it would be the third version of Cascadia's file. But no biggie, not dead yet, yet.

My apologies, I saw that Cascadia had attached a letter to the end after making only minor changes, so I had assumed that was the accepted format for file names when one had only made small changes / no new rides.

7 hours ago, Zoomer36 said:

My apologies, I saw that Cascadia had attached a letter to the end after making only minor changes, so I had assumed that was the accepted format for file names when one had only made small changes / no new rides.

You only attach letters if you just took a turn and want to make minor edits to it after already uploading the park.

Making some small changes:

-Added more capacity to Turbulence to cut the wait time by four minutes.

-Added an Harry Potter Wesley's house walkthrough ride and Hobbit house walkthrough ride.  Compensated for the use of two more ride spaces by deleting duplicate stalls.

-Added a few more underground paths to connect two tunnels together near Turbulence.

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.79c.sv6

Claimed: -
Queue: @BlazingEmpireHD
Missed: imlegos, WobblyRails, wilburg22, Yimmy, ziscor, RedScope53, Dan, Cascadia, jensj12, Broxzier, Zoomer36 , Wuis

• 4 months later...

Rise from the dead, o Group Park 3!

The OpenRCT Group Park 3 2016-12-16 11-31-22.png

The OpenRCT Group Park 3 2016-12-16 11-31-36.png

Behold, a Water Rush ride with much better capacity and little to no lines, and an improved bridge so that guests and gondoliers on Riverside Gondolas don't have to duck their heads everytime they go under it!  Also, an actual station building for Water Rush and an expanded roof for the bridge! 

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 3.80.sv6

Claimed: -
Queue: @BlazingEmpireHD
Missed: imlegos, WobblyRails, wilburg22, Yimmy, ziscor, RedScope53, Dan, Cascadia, jensj12, Broxzier, Zoomer36 , Wuis

@imlegos  @WobblyRails  @wilburg22  @Yimmy  @ziscor  @RedScope53  @Dan  @jensj12   @Broxzier   @Zoomer36  @Wuis                  

Edited by cascadia
  • Like 2