Group Park 3

Broxzier

I'll claim it in about 18 hours from now. Anyone from the missed turns list can claim it in meantime. I'm aware of the pathfinding problem with the elevator, should be fixed within two days.

I see the problem now with starting a with a flat map at normal ground level... (not just you ziscor, everyone, including me)

Claimed: jensj12
Queue: Dan, Broxzier, imlegos, ziscor
Missed: Philmon11, Wuis

Sky Tower was an easy fix, just moved the lower entrance one tile and everyone walked straight into the queue. I do wonder why Flight of the Iron Men has its ratings halved...

Edited by jensj12

Worked on it non-stop for a few hours, not good, but I'm done (yeah, couldn't come up with a super great ingenious refreshing never-done-before plan yet, hopefully next turn):

SCR100.png

• Added a new ride: Overflow (don't worry about the guests, they'll get wet anyways)
  • Built a lot of paths, a lot of them are just temporary paths to connect different area's
  • Added toilet+food+drinks to the new area
  • Fixed Sky Tower (I now understand why they didn't run up to the top to enter there, at that point the lower entrance was closer)
  • Gave T'chaka river a new natural border, hope you like it :D
  • The OpenRCT Group Park 3.27.sv6

Affected area's: Had to build a path through the T'chaka jungle and I built a path at the backside of Motion Raiders. I tried to fit it in nicely, but feel free to improve (sorry, AI is still horrible on nice-looking wide paths).

Claimed: -
Queue@Dan, Broxzier, imlegos, ziscor, jensj12
Missed: Philmon11, @Wuis

Well, I made it so far that guests could make use of it and it looks semi-decent. There still needs to be done a lot of detailing and I like to get a small food court where the new path is. It actually has quite some similarities with my previous darkride in Group Park 2 and further is inspired a bit out of Vogelrok at the Efteling. Had quite some trouble getting a decent name, it being a family coaster I wanted it to be one that a family would approach. So it ended up being 'Queen Bee" which I quite like besides the color scheme, but that is one of the imperfections I will probably change. Furthermore here are the pictures followed by the download and queues:

SCR115.pngSCR114.pngSCR112.png

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.28.sv6

Queue: @Dan, Broxzier, imlegos, ziscor, jensj12, Wuis
Missed: @Philmon11

PS. Sorry for the boring long good..well bad, old text.

Edited by Wuis

Oh sorry, I was in a rush, shouldn't have made paths. ':^)

Close of the paths by using signs or deleting the connecting paths and replacing them after using fences to block the connection. Thanks in advance!

I noticed that mechanics are having a hard time reaching the exit of Flight of The Iron Men. They seem to head for the entrance instead, and I think that may be because I made crazy pavement using no Clearance Checks at the sides of the station. Remove the path, Broxzier. and I think that should fix it. Sorry I did not notice this problem earlier :P 

It seems that the problem is not simply caused by the path but by Zero Clearance in general. I know how to fix it entirely and I'll do it in my next turn.

Edited by ziscor

I build two new rides:

The Legendary Hammer Maze

PLFiwKj.png

Monkey Madness

8RPhvZF.png

I did not see any problems with the paths Wuis built, so they might still be there (or maybe it's the one I moved, near the jungle area?)

• Fixed the queue path that Ziscor mentioned
  • Placed a bunch of benches, bins and lamps near the paths going from the entrance towards the jungle area
  • Fixed some ground under a few paths
  • Built one lemonade stand

Queue: @Dan, imlegos, ziscor, jensj12, Wuis, Broxzier
Missed: Philmon11

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.29.sv6

Edited by Broxzier

Oh, I might want to mention I am on a small vacation from today(Wednesday) until Sunday. Not even sure if I will be able to use the internet let alone look at this forum. So if it's my turn in these days you can immediately put me on the missed turn list.

Edited by Wuis