OpenRCT2

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. As stated, the hardest part is creating the sprites. Getting them into the game is not a problem. Even if you wanted to use existing track parts as scenery, you can already build a ride of a different type in the other direction to get the same effect.
  3. Isn't there just a way to basically get the sprites, And make them into scenery objects, So you build a twister coaster as intamin or mack, Change it to giga, have those inversions invisible, and just place scenery objects of the inversions into the place of the inversion and then have a good looking intamin or mack coaster??
  4. Yesterday
  5. This website has an error in its Ubuntu instructions. (The official openrct2.io website used to, too.) You need to replace "master" with "nightly". Then refresh APT and it should work.
  6. Hi. I'm trying to install openrct2 on Ubuntu 18.04 (bionic beaver) from the apt repository as described here: https://openrct2.org/quickstart/install/linux/debian-ubuntu-mint and I keep getting this error when I add the repository: E: The repository 'http://ppa.launchpad.net/openrct2/master/ubuntu bionic Release' does not have a Release file. N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default. By inspecting /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openrct2-ubuntu-master-bionic.list I can see that the repository is added as follows: deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/openrct2/master/ubuntu bionic main By opening that link in a web browser, I can see that under "dists" there is no directory for bionic! Is Ubuntu 18.04 not supported? Is it safe to change the content of /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openrct2-ubuntu-master-bionic.list to use an older version of ubuntu (e.g trusty)? Ps. Thanks for this open source effort! I used to play RCT2 alot as a kid, and I'm really looking forward to trying this implementation.
  7. Hey, not to bug you, but your links don't work. Which is a shame because I was looking forward to wanting this.
  8. Last week
  9. Thanks for uploading. I have tested your save and I can reproduce this error.
  10. Please upload the park, it's way easier to diagnose.
  11. Make sure there is a peep spawn point on the edge of the map.
  12. No guests are spawning or entering the park. We have tried advertising and we lowered the entrance fee to $1, and then to free. Is this a bug? Can it be fixed?
  13. So I recently tried to re-download RCT2 and OpenRCT2 to see if that would work but with no luck. Here is one of my files that are having issues, it works for about 30 seconds and then crashes. Please note that this is occurring for more than one of my files but not all. Probably around 40% of them do this. Holiday World.sv6 copy
  14. I thought I might have a copy of this file but I'm pretty sure I don't, I only have csg1.dat and csg1i.dat. Hopefully someone who actually has RCT1 is willing to send you the file, but if not, the theme music is on YouTube. I've converted this to the correct file format for use with OpenRCT2 and attached it to this post. This will not be identical to the original file, both because of YouTube's compression and because the uploader says he cleaned it up a little, but maybe it'll do for you. css17.dat
  15. Sadly, it’s copyrighted material and sharing is thus not allowed. If you no longer have RCT1, you’ll have to buy it again.
  16. I recently looked into this and played around with the cheats a bit for laughs, but one of them completed the map, and now I have a high score that I'd like to remove. I've removed the game and OpenRC2 several times, I've checked app data files, and user files to get rid of the information...but it's still there every time. Is there any other methods to reset progress that I have not tried yet? Just to mention, I use RC2 from Steam, and the version does not have cloud compatibility, removing that possibility. Thank you for any help you can give me.
  17. See this similar question on Reddit. Chances are you don't want the custom track, but here's the link if you really do. I noticed today that one important file isn't included to that repository, so if you actually intend to try and install it I'll have to correct that.
  18. I did some stupid things and overwrote my css17 file. Is there some way any of you can send me a copy of the file for the main music of RCT 1, please?
  19. The issue is less likely to happen in parks that are smaller and/or have fewer items enabled (or items that require less image slots). Repeatedly loading saves (including the title sequence parks) increases the chance of this happening.
  20. Is there any way to fix this, even temporarily?
  21. Earlier
  22. Thank you so much, getting through all the steps with ease. However there is an error that keeps popping up. I have asked the reddit for further assistance Thanks all again for the support
  23. How do I get the launch track? Also the RMC track w/o catwalks
  24. It's been a while since a post was made from MoT. Great work on all the game options available! Very very rarely does a server crash anymore. I thought I'd share the "Albums" of our website that showcases the Builders abilities and designs. If you get a chance check some of the albums out. Amazing work. https://manofteal.com/page/albums-home
  25. We cant rely on their intensity rating because of rct2 they ride the gentle rides even tho their are 3-4 and more... When i played the saved file in my rct2 my full queue line on the slide dropped down until no one is riding it anymore.. Please fix this
  26. This can happen when there are more images in the objects/vehicles in the save than there are slots available. For some reason, it looks like OpenRCT2 doesn't always properly clear the slots when loading another game, which means it keeps filling up until glitches like these happen. We are aware of the issue, but not sure where the cause lies.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?